Alliance

(Yu pov)

We were taken to Atlas academy and were being led through the school, Everyone was quiet and i noticed that the atmosphere here was different from the one on the surface, But it wasn't at all positive if the prevailing emotion on the ground was despair then this school was enveloped in fear.

It wasn't long before we saw Penny, Along with Winter and the man himself James Ironwood. Penny immediately drew his attention to us and Winter's eye's went wide as she saw us but mostly her sister.

Weiss : Winter !!

Winter : Weiss !!!

Qrow : Hello James

The General just looked at us and breathed a sigh of relief before adopting a more stern look as he noticed the bindings we were wearing.

Nora : You want to let us out of these ???

Winter was immediately furious and reprimanded the guards instantly.

Winter : You have ten seconds to release them before i hurt you !!!

The guards started to fumble for the device to remove our cuffs but i just nodded to the group and we just used our quirks to free ourselves. Jaune just broke them, Ren phased out of them, Weiss and Ruby froze and melted them respectively Pyrrha used Polarity while Nora shorted them out with electricity, Dark Shadow freed Blake, Qrow and Yang i used pliabody to Slip my hands free of the bindings.

Yu : No need hehehehehe.

Winter : You're still as strange as ever aren't you ??

Yu : I aim to please Winter.

I took a dramatic bow and she rubbed her head in frustration as Penny just giggled silently behind her. Ironwood invited us into his office where he shocked Qrow and the student's by explaining that he had told Penny, Winter and the Ace Op's all about the Relics and the Maidens.

Yu : Then you should recognize this then.

I said while pulling the Relic of Knowledge from my Alternate Storage Space, He was surprised for a moment but quickly regained his composure and filled us in on his plan to place amity arena in the upper atmosphere out of the reach of any Grimm to establish worldwide communications so he could tell everyone about Salem.

He then decided to ask us about what happened in Argus as he had recieved a report from Cordovin and some footage of the battle with the Leviathan.

Ironwood : What was this exactly ??

He opend a holographic screen that depicted me in my Toho form, and everyone just got quiet and averted their eye's until i cleared my throat.

Ironwood : Yu ??? Are you trying to say that this was you ??

He asked with wide eye's while pointing to the image on the screen.

Yu : Well yeah, It was an ultimate combination of Quirks that i came up with for the Battle in question.

Winter : How ?? Just how powerful are you exactly ??

Yu : Yes, It's impressive but all these Quirks have drawbacks as you well know Winter. And while that form is powerful i can only hold it for so long, I have some idea's about how to improve it but for now it should only be used against threat's too big for normal Heroes.

Ironwood : So a final trump card then ??

Yu : Yeah something like that.

Ironwood then rubbed his temples for a moment Before looking to me with a face that seemed to be on the brink of despair.