A Mother's Truth.

(Yang pov)

I was in total shock when after waiting like Yu said he walked back in the room with my mom right behind him.

Yang : MOM !!!

Raven : Yes it's me.

I was overcome with a feeling of extreme anger and surprise at seeing her here right in front of me and then i turned my attention to Yu.

Yang : How did you find her ? And where did she come from ?

Yu : Yang, I actually met your Mother a short time before I started at Beacon but until just a few minutes ago i had no idea she was your Mother.

Yang : I want to know everything, Start talking.

(Yu pov)

Yu : Well it began a few weeks before beacon started i was touring this world as a way to learn as much as i could.

(Flashback)

'Am i a magnet for trouble' ? i thought as i found myself surrounded by these bandit type people after they shot at me while i was just strolling along a dirt road in the wilderness.

Bandit 1 : Hold it right there !

Bandit 2 : And turn over all your money and other valuables and we might spare your life.

I rubbed my head in annoyance as these fools were the textbook definition of shifty criminals, At least the villains from my world had a bit of style and originality.

Yu : Oh no what ever will i do someone please save me.

I said in a very overly dramatic way the bandits looked very confident and i realized that they didn't understand sarcasm, So i laid it on thicker.

Yu : Oh woe is me here i am completely helpless against these oh so scary bandits.

Bandit 1 : Yes you should be scared, Now give us your money.

Bandit 2 : Dude i think he's messing with us.

Bandit 3 : You think ?

Bandit 1 : Hey are you mocking us !!??!!

 Yu : No, No, No, Pfft Yeah

Bandit 1 : Well i'll teach you not to mock us like that

I just shrugged and decided to mess with them a bit more as i did find it to be very entertaining.

Yu : Well how would you like me to mock you then, I take requests.

Bandit 2 : That's it get him.

(Timeskip)

I had just beat the bandits black and blue and to be honest i wondered how they survived out here in the wild considering their skill's were absolutely pathetic, But i did find out where their camp was so i decided to go there and stop them for good after all i am a Hero and this would help any nearby villages.

I entered the camp and announced myself loudly.

Yu : Hey whoever the leader is get out here !!

I saw a large tent in the distance and it was at that moment the flap opened and out walked a woman dressed in red armor with her hand on her sword.