Night and Day

(Yu pov)

We had just returned to the main hall after our visit to Ozpin's office and Jaune looked a bit concerned so thought i would reassure him and hope that he will settle after all tomorrow is his big day and i do expect great things from him.

Yu : Relax Jaune everything will be fine.

Jaune : But were you serious about your plan ??

I took a few seconds to think back and was certain that it was the only way i knew to give people hope because even we two can't be everywhere at once so the only choice is to make more Heroes.

Yu : Yes but it's nothing you need to worry about at the moment, you just need to clear your mind and concentrate on tomorrow.

Jaune : But ...

Yu : But nothing; Go and rest and we will speak in the morning and as a word of advice, Don't put too much trust in Ozpin he may not have lied to me as of yet but there is something not quite right with him.

Jaune : You mean he's hiding something ??

Yu : Yes i saw the way he smiled at you when you entered and he may try to use you for his own purposes given how much power you have.

Jaune looked a little disturbed but i put my hand on his shoulder and smiled.

Yu : Relax we will find out what he wants sooner or later but for now just trust me, i will watch your back.

Jaune smiled and nodded.

Jaune : Thanks Yu, But i'm going to get some sleep now like you said i need my focus for tomorrow.

Yu : Goodnight Jaune

And with that he left and changed and went to sleep while i looked around the room and saw everyone in sleepwear so i decided to go shower and change and prepare my spare suit for tomorrow.

(Ruby pov)

I was busy writing a letter to my friends and trying to ignore Yang as she teased me when i noticed Yu coming out of the bathrooms.

Ruby : Hey Yang there he is, the guy who help stop the bad guy's the other night.

Yang looked to where is was pointing.

Yang : Oh yeah so who....

She froze mid sentence and i followed her gaze and was very confused as to why she was reacting in this way.

Ruby : Yang ?? Yang whats wrong ??

I saw she seemed to be drooling so i thought she might be hungry or thinking of something tasty.

Ruby : Come on let's go and introduce you to him

I then dragged her over while she was still in a kind of trance.

(Yang pov)

Ruby was pulling me towards this guy she met the previous night but all i could think of was "Oh my god that is the hottest body i have ever seen".