Freedom

(The next day)

(Yu pov)

I awoke to find myself in bed with Blake draped over my left side she was adorable and as i wiped the sleep from my eye's i couldn't resist the urge to blow on her ears a little. They flicked a little and i thought it was incredibly cute , It was then that she woke up and looked deep into my eye's.

Yu : Morning love how did you sleep ?

Blake : i'm fine but what about you are you okay after last night ?

I did feel a bit better knowing that people would still accept me here even after what i did to Adam so i nodded.

Yu : I'm feeling better. 

Blake : Good i'm so glad.

She got closer to my face and kissed me deeply, I then returned it with one of my own. She then became quite aggressive and started to kiss me urgently like it was the only thing keeping her alive. After a minute or so i slowed her down.

Yu : What's wrong Blake ?

Blake : I've been holding myself back but i can't anymore i need you NOW !!!!

I suddenly became a little intimidated as she was normally the more calm of my girlfriends but she seemed to be very excited and i just went with it so i told her it was okay.

She immediately pulled my T-shirt over my head and then dragged my boxers down all the way and quickly shed her own clothing except her panties. I felt the urge to dominate her so i rolled her over onto her back and got on top of her. 

Blake : Take me now !!

I bent down and kissed her hard and aggressively while i reached down and tore her underwear off in one pull. She squeaked in surprise as i let her breath.

Blake : You're an animal !!

Yu : Yes i am, And you're my prey.

She had a kind of primal grin on her face as i penetrated her, She then grabbed my head and resumed our kissing. I was thrusting hard and fast when i decided to torment her a little so i withdrew from her and she groaned a complaint, When she looked up and saw my smirk she wrapped her legs round my back and pulled me back into her fully.

Yu : Who's the animal now ?

Blake : Me and i'm taking what i want, Be aware that you're not leaving this bed until i'm satisfied.

She spoke with a sort of angry lust as i realized that all this time i had been having sex with Yang Blake had been trying to restrain her urges but not anymore.

Yu : I'll make sure to give it my all. 

I said she Orgasmed and i filled her to the brim.

(Hours later)

We had made love for hour's but maybe that wasn't right because there was something frantic about how we did it she seemed to need it in more than an emotional way. I shook it from my mind as i washed and dressed and went downstairs to see who else was up.

Kali : Morning Yu.

I froze as i saw both Kali and Ghira looking at me with knowing glances, Kali was smiling and Ghira he was kind of neutral not really angry or happy.

Yu : I take it that you know then ??

Kali : Well Blake screaming yes over and over was kind of a give away dear.

I got to my knees and bowed my head.

Yu : I'm sorry we just lost control of ourselves.

Ghira : As much as i wish that Blake coould remain my little girl forever even i understand that girls become women someday but you must promise me to lookout for her always.