Risk Management

(Yu Pov)

I had just finished my business with James and given him the information that came through my message. I asked him to recruit as many people as possible in the interests of protecting the city as the threat was approaching, We had only three more days at most before they would be here and this meant that we had no time to lose.

I was approaching my room but when i got inside i saw Yang holding Blake close and Blake seemed to be crying so i asked them what was wrong.

Yu : Blake What's wrong ??

She looked at me before looking down and she seemed unsure of something but i couldn't for the life of me understand what the issue was.

Yang : Blake has something to tell you.

Yu : Whatever it is i'll listen and you don't need to be afraid.

Yang Stood up and left the room to give us some privacy while i took her previous position and held Blake close to me, I felt her shaking and knew it must be something serious.

Yu : Please tell me what's wrong, I promise i won't be angry no matter what you say.

Blake : I...I....I'm Pregnant.

I froze.

I didn't know how long i sat in a state of pure shock but it was apparently long enough for Blake to become concerned and start to shake me. I snapped out of my catatonic state and looked at Blake who was staring at me with a terrifed look on her face.

I put my arms around her and held her tightly but gently so she knew i was not angry, Inside my mind was racing as i thought of everything that was happening and i realized that i needed to come up with a plan. I just held her close and decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

Yu : What do you want to do ? No matter what you choose i'll be right by your side i promise.

Blake : I-I-I want to keep it.

I calmly stroked her hair and knew what i had to do, I too wanted to keep the Baby and this only made it more clear what my course of action should be. Blake might be angry with me but she would get over it in time.

Yu : I Love you Blake and i will love our child as well, How far along are you ??

Blake : Almost two months.

It must have been while we were on Menagerie, We did get a little crazy then so this explained our current situation, I got off the bed and asked her to join me which she did, This might be considered to be uncalled for but i made a Promise and this right now was a possible weakness i couldn't allow to so i turned to face Blake as i was determined to protect her and this new life inside her.

Yu : Forgive me Blake.

(Blake Pov)

I was so scared of telling Yu about the Baby as this was my fault, I had gotten so out of control when we became lovers that i had been careless. But when he told me that he loved me and would love our Baby i was so happy then he stood up he asked me to join him so i did i still didn't know how to look him in the eye's but then i heard him speak.

Yu : Forgive me Blake.

I heard him say so i looked into his eye's and i saw some kind of pink mist filling the room and then there was only darkness.

(Yu pov)

I love this woman so much but right now i understand that this is a weakness that i can't have so i activated Somnambulist and saw Blake quickly lose consciousness, I caught her in my arms and opened a Wormhole. I just hope she can forgive me when this is over.