Fun and Sun

(The next day)

(Yu pov)

We had finished setting the trap for the White Fang but no-one seemed to be falling for the bait now that Blake was home and we hadn't even seen a single member of the Fang watching or patrolling the town so i decided to give them something to think about in the interests prodding a reaction out of them so Me and Blake went out so she could show me around the town.

We had reached the area near the docks and we were looking at all the vendor's and their stock when i noticed something that was missing, And it was something i could really use right now so i took off my thin T-Shirt that i was wearing instead of my suit and activated Creation.

Blake : What are you doing ??

She said while trying to contain her blush as she stared at my now naked torso but she was not only failling but also drooling a little too.

Yu : Relax darling i just think that this could really be popular right now.

I Created a folding table and with a bit more effort a manually powered shaved ice machine then i created bottles of assorted syrups to give it some flavor with some plastic cups to put it in. Some of the people near us were watching as they couldn't believe what they had seen.

Yu : Now for the finishing touch !!

I activated Glacial Wave and made a block of ice about my height and used Razor Sharp to cut off a portion so i could put it in the machine, I rotated the handle as the ice was ground down into icy granuals and i scooped some into a cup and drizzled it with strawberry syrup and handed it to Blake.

Yu : Now EAT THIS !!!

I said using uncle Deku's All Might Impression, Blake seemed both confused and amused by my strange joke but she did start to eat, If her cat ears were any indication of her mood she was enjoying he treat. Other people were looking on and so i offered them some of the treat if they wished.

Yu : Please citizens don't be shy come and have a taste it's all free of charge.

After that there were a few who came forward then more and more decided to try it out and pretty soon there was a line so i stepped out from behind the table and created some clones which did shock some people but i soon had enough to man the stall so Blake and i could continue exploring.

(Timeskip)

We had gone some distance from the port when i was suddenly hit by a child who ran right into my legs.

Yu : Hello young one are you okay ?

The child a little girl was immediately cautious around me but seemed to relax a little when she saw Blake.

Child : I'm sorry mister.

She said while looking down and her little ears like from a bear popping out from her hair. I just patted her on the head and asked why she was in such a hurry and she told me that she heard that there was a tasty snack at the docks for free so she was on her way there to try it.

Yu : Well i'm glad word got around and my treat is popular.

She looked up in shock as she never expected me to be the one who opened the new stall but she was a little upset that if i was here then my stall must be closed now so i made one there just for her by making ice and crushing it with a strength enhancer and hardening she giggled as she ate the shaved ice so i asked her why this was so important and she said that she was an orphan and the rest of her friends would be dissappointed to have missed this.

Yu : Well how about we go and see your friends and i'll make you something better.

She brightened up so Me and Blake followed the girl over to the orphanage.