Smackdown

(The Next day)

(Yu pov)

Today's the day that we steal an Atlas airship and try to sneak into the most secure kingdom in the world. After recieving some information from Terra about a tower just outside town we all left but not before i gave Terra and Saphron each a Quirk to help them with everyday life and to keep them safe.

Saphron got a copy of Barrier to ensure that she could always protect her family and Terra who was an engineer of sorts was given a copy of Creation and after an explanation she understood just how strong it could be if used correctly.

So now we were preparing to begin the plan.

Yu : Okay guy's i'm going to go and shut down the tower but it won't be down long so make it quick.

Weiss : Well those idiots said that they would be more than happy to help me get home so i shouldn't need long.

Yu : Good, I'll see you all on the other side.

I left the house and flew towards the tower while the rest went to the military base, Only Weiss would approach but i had temporarily given her a copy of the Wormhole Quirk so that once she was in the ship she could open a portal and get the rest of our group on board. Originally i had thought to simply use the Wormhole quirk to go directly to Atlas but i learned something new about the Quirk, The choice of destinations was dependent on where a person has been while they had the Quirk, Not where they had been 'Before' they got it so that plan was shot down and this was our best option

(TimeSkip)

I arrived at the tower and saw that it was absolutely massive and even though the combo i was about to use would probably work it would likely not be very effective as this was top shelf technology and as a result might be more resistant to my Quirk.

Yu: Okay here goes, Air Cannon, Radiowaves !!

I launched the blast at the area above the tower and as it went off i noticed that the bars on my scroll were flickering and suddenly they all went blank. 

Yu : Phase one complete.

(Weiss Pov)

I was escorted onto the ship and was initally surprised that people this stupid were put in charge of a military base but seeing as the only thing in the town that had to be actually protected was the tower i realized the Atlas top brass probably sent them here because they were just dumb muscle. I knocked the pilot out and opened the Wormhole for Qrow and the rest to get on the ship so we could pick up Yu outside town.

Qrow : Okay kids just stay calm and we'll fly right out and they'll never know it's us.

Yang : Let's just get Yu and then Atlas here we come.

(Cordovin pov)

We had just escorted Miss Schnee on to the ship and thankfully there was no sign of her 'Friends' this time so now after delivering the young Heiress back to Atlas surely i would be promoted for my diligent work, I was feeling quite pleased with myself until i notice something.

Cordovin : Where is that ship going now ?? That's the directon of the tower !!

Comm Officer : Manta 5-1 you're off course for Atlas, Is there a reason you've left the assigned flight plan ??

Qrow : This is Manta 5-1, We're experiencing technical difficulties just need replot our course and we'll be 5 by 5.

I knew that voice from somewhere but i couldn't place it, I began to think back and suddenly it came to me it was that huntsman who was with the Schnee girl and her 'Friends'. I called out to my subordinates immediately.