Best Day Ever.

(The next day)

(Yu pov)

I was sitting in the cafeteria sipping some tea and looking out of the window at the fleet of what i was told were Atlas air ships, wondering why someone would bring all these force's to a festival and i was sure there was more going on here than i was privy too.

Meanwhile i overheard Ruby talking about having the best day ever with her team it was kind of hard to concentrate as i had a very bad feeling about what kind of person would be in charge of such a massive military force.

Yang : Yu ??

Blake : Hey Yu.

I was snapped out of my train of thought when i was nudged by Blake and saw her and Yang looking a little nervous.

Yu : Oh sorry ladies, I was lost in thought what can i do for you ?

Yang : Well we were wondering if you will be our date to the dance ?

I thought for a moment and remembered that during the vital festival at the school there was a dance held for the students of all the academies present.

Yu : Well of course i will because you are my beautiful girlfriends so why wouldn't i ?

They smiled and hugged me it was at that moment that and apple came across the room and hit Yang on the nose.

Nora : Get a room, You're almost as bad as these two.

She said while pointing at Jaune who had Pyrrha sitting in his lap as they were feeding each other small morsel's of food. When Nora spoke they realized what they were doing and immediately separated slightly and blushed.

Yu : Oh Nora let them have their fun, I'm actually surprised that you and Ren weren't at it before any of us, You are childhood friends so it's natural.

Ren looked away and tried to appear as if he never heard it but there was the faintest hint of a blush on his cheeks and Nora started to fumble her words a bit. It was at that moment that Yang retaliated and threw the apple back.

Weiss : Well i think that whatever we do we should do it as a team.

She stood and suddenly a pie came hurtling at her face and it was covered in whipped cream, When the plate fell off she looked at Nora who pointed at Ren as a way to try and shift the blame.

(Timeskip)

I was sitting in my original seat wondering how it came to this and an all out food war was happening.

(A/n See what we did there ?)

I was to be honest both impressed and concerned as RWBY and JNPR were going all out in the battle, Maybe a little too far because Weiss was wielding a swordfish as a rapier.

Yu : Why would they have a whole swordfish in the main cafeteria ? Shouldn't it be in the kitchen being turned into an actual meal ?

As i was lost in thought another Pie came straight at me and splattered all over my face. i was in a word Annoyed. I wiped my face and just smiled at my dear friends.

 I wiped my face and just smiled at my dear friends