I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1

(A/N Violent scenes ahead)

(Haven residence)

(Jaune pov)

It had been a few hours since Raven had left to try and find some help, The plan was she would portal to Tai and then fly to Beacon and ask Goodwitch or Port if they had seen this before. Raven had taken some photo's of the marks on Yu so she could show the teachers what the issue was, Ever since it happened there had been an air of sadness around the house.

Some tried to keep themselves occupied like Qrow and Ozpin they were teaching Oscar how to fight and access his Aura at will, Weiss was frantically trying to reach her sister insisting Atlas doctors could help, Nora and Ren were comforting Ruby who was devastated by this as she truly saw Yu as a big brother.

Pyrrha was going all out with her weapon on a training dummy beating it in frustration as she saw Yu as the reason she found me as a lover and so she was incredibly grateful. Yang and Blake haven't Left Yu's side as they were filled with worry, And me...... I was just trying to keep a level head while occasionally conversing with the previous Masters of One for All.

I jumped to my feet when a portal opened up and out came Raven with a woman i didn't recognize.

Everyone noticed and came running to see who she was, She introduced herself as Shion Zaiden and explained that she was a specialist in this particular type of Grimm that was infecting Yu

Everyone noticed and came running to see who she was, She introduced herself as Shion Zaiden and explained that she was a specialist in this particular type of Grimm that was infecting Yu. We showed her to the room where Yu was sleeping and she began to examine him.

Shion : This boy has no Aura ??

Pyrrha : Not that we know of.

Blake : He's from another world, I know it might be hard to accept but thats the reason.

Shion : Hmmm Usually this type of Grimm feed's on the Aura until it kills the victim but in his case it could be feeding on his life force instead.

Yang : Well save him already !!!!

Jaune : Calm down Yang.

Yang : Don't tell me to calm down !!!!!

I was shocked but didn't hold it against her as she was Yu's lover and beside herself with worry. Blake just turned Yang around and held her tightly as she broke down in her arms.

Shion : I understand that he means alot to you but i'm afraid that the only one's who can save him are you.

Ruby : What do you mean ? What do we have to do ??

Shion pulled out a book from the bag she brought with her and showed us information she had compiled over the years explaining that this Grimm is attracted to all your own hidden insecurities, Guilt, Self Loathing, lack of confidence and all the other niggling little doubts that hide in a persons mind.

Shion : These are what keep him trapped in the Nightmare, In order to free him someone must go in and help resolve these issues. Only then will he wake up.