The Guardians: Chapter 12

Friday,
January 21, 2022,
08:57pm.

"Hurry girls, the activity starts at 9pm! Remember?" Juri scolded us for actually being lazy to go to the Main Hall for this thing called 'activity'

The four of us walked to the Main Hall together. There are a lot more students around us.

"Hey girls!" It's Jun, Minghao, Vernon and Seungkwan.

"Hey!" We greeted them back.

"Where's the others?" Eunjae asked them.

"Still on their way."

I literally saw Juri blushing after she glanced at Minghao for a little while.

That's cute.

We arrived to the Main Hall and boys and girls sits separately, that's what the principal told us. While waiting for the other students to come, I keep looking around. Gosh, there's a lot of students, seriously.

My eyes stopped at a certain person. He's staring at me with that cold stare, looks scary as usual. I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to the front.

Ever since that day, I've been ignoring and avoiding him, not that he talked to me though. I didn't even take a glance at him even for a second. I just acted like he's just a wind. And yes, I'm still curious but I just shrugged it off. I do think of it sometimes. But I don't really wanna care about it.

I've think about it, even if I was to get the answers to all the questions I've been curious about, I still got nothing. Right? Like, those answers are not gonna help me with my exams.

"Attention." The principal said, everyone went silent as they paid their attention to the principal.

"Usually, every friday night at 9pm the school will held an activity for all the students. But since it's just few weeks since school just reopened, the teachers and I are still thinking of what activity to give to the students. As for today, I will be talking about the school rules as I heard from the complains, some students are breaking the rules." The principal remarked.

"It doesn't matter if you're juniors, sophomores or seniors. Rules are rules and as a student, you need to obey all the rules." He added, he sounded a bit disappointed.

"Students are not allowed to go out from their dorm once the clock shows 10pm. But I still see some students walking around. You all should be in your room by that time." He reproved.

"You are all matured enough, no fighting whether it's at school or at the dormitory area. Like what happened last time, two boys had a fight and used their power." The moment principal said that, everyone went noisy talking about it.

Hah, Jeon Wonwoo.

"Silence!" Mr. Kang shouted sternly, everyone went back to silence.

"Using your power for bad intentions could lead to something dangerous. Never ever use your power unless it's your lesson time, unless it's an emergency and unless when you're outside the school." He continued.

And there he goes talking about school rules.

Very~ Boring~

"Geez, is that even an activity?" Yena rolled her eyes.

We're now on our way back to our dorm.

"I know right, I was expecting something fun. But actually it's just principal blabbering." Juri bleated.

-

Wednesday,
January 26, 2022
10:31am.

After I finished changing my school uniform into my PE attire, I went to the field with Yucheol beside me.