*red lipstick stains - j.h.

red lipstick stains

pairing: jay halstead x reader

summary: you tease jay during a stakeout and deal with the consequences later that night.

word count: 2.0k

warning sexual content.

(this was requested)

this was probably the third time now that jay let out a low grumble

this was probably the third time now that jay let out a low grumble. you were sitting in the truck, looking out the window with a satisfied smirk for the past ten minutes.

the intelligence team that you had been apart or for a couple years now, briefed earlier and now it was up to a blue toyota with ohio plates that would hopefully solve this case once and for all.

jay was probably the one who really wanted the case closed because you were beginning to be a distraction.

a good distraction nonetheless. the two of you were contributing to the case by sitting in a stakeout, there was no movement so far though.

your boyfriend sighed and you finally gave in and turned to him. your smirk was quickly wiped clean from your face and instead you looked at him in confusion.

"something on your mind?" you asked.

he watched you pull down the sun visor to inspect your lipstick. a ruby red that he liked to see all over his neck. he had a picture on his phone of you marking him with your red lip stains. the thought of it drove him crazy.

all jay wanted to do was grab a handful of your hair and kiss you hard on those lips of yours. instead, he sat in the driver's seat with a hard on that was straining.

jay turned away and rolled his eyes. he cleared his throat and adjusted his position in the seat before finally speaking.

"yes, and you know exactly what i'm talking about brat." your heat skipped a beat at his raspy, deep tone.

it was almost two in the morning and jay just used one of the pet names that he knew you liked, to tease you and it was working.

game on.

you've had been at it with this case since eight a.m. and everyone was tired. speaking of it, voight questioned through the communicator, "anyone have eyes yet?"

you spoke up with a stern "negative." after that the other two groups responded back with "no" and "nothing yet." you placed the phone back down on your lap and sighed.

pushing your bottom lip out, you tried to seem all innocent instead which was the complete opposite attitude that you were had earlier.

"yeah i do babe but i didn't realize me siding with atwater would affect you that much though."

jay blew out a breath and put his fingers through his hair loosely. you liked when it was sticking out in different directions, a hair style you knew all too well.