*needy - s.b.

needy

pairing: sylvie brett x reader

word count: 0.9k.

warning sexual content.

note: this was sort of a prompt. "i don’t have a kink in mind but 🔥🔥🔥 with sylvie x reader based off s5 ep 06… iykyk 👀."

since this was a drabble, i didn't post it with a gif.

(this was requested)

-

you unlocked the apartment door, one you shared with sylvie and opened it. you walked in without looking around yet and then closed it before turning back around. 

what you saw next had you in shock.

"hi baby." sylvie said with a cheerful tone and walked up to you with a grin while taking off her long jacket. on display was her perfectly shaped body. 

her chest was covered in a black bra and all you wanted to do was unclip her bra and take one of her nipples into your mouth.

your sly little blonde girlfriend knew exactly what she was doing and once you took the badge and gun off your waist, you leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"hi sweet girl." you whispered against her lips, placing your hands on her hips. the same exact ones you always grabbed while having sex. 

especially when you had to hold her hip down while fingering her pussy and she thrashed around on the bed. 

which you wanted to do right now as punishment for the teasing.

"you look so beautiful right now. but i think you should lose this scrap of lingerie though, hmm? i wanna take care of my needy girl." finishing your statement with a kiss to her cheek, she nodded.

"please baby. you look so pretty, need you now." she pouted and you shook your head at her with a smile on your lips. 

after grabbing her hand and lacing your fingers around hers, you tugged her into the bedroom.

once you were inside, you sat her on the bed and took off your own clothes while sylvie watched. she was hoping there wasn't any drool and wiped her mouth just in case.

once you were done tugging everything off, you leaned forward and tucked a blonde strand of hair behind her ear. then you unclipped her bra, tossing it into the pile with yours. 

she gasped, feeling the air kicking on and the cold air brushed against her already hard nipples. 

you kissed each tit as if it were a cure for the coldness and palmed one while reaching down to slide her panties down and off of her legs. 

"this is cute. where did you get it?" you asked and she smiled. "i went to victoria secret with stella yesterday. i'm pretty sure they were from a new collection." 

she shrugged and you hummed before placing those down as well.

guess you'll have to take a trip there to shop with erin soon.

when you turned back around, her legs were wide open and waiting for you. a wet glisten was already starting to form and with the index finger, you circled her clit. 

she jerked at the nerves and you made a 'tsk, tsk' noise before moving your finger down further, teasing her slit that was already so wet already for you.

"you've been waiting for me to get home and finger this little pussy, haven't you?" you smirked and looked up to see her head falling back with a moan. 

"y-yes." she stuttered and you rubbed her clit. "what was that?" you questioned with a taunt. you haven't even put a finger in yet and she was already putty underneath you.

"yes i've been waiting for you to come home and-" you pushed a finger inside her tightness, to the knuckle and she gasped. "-and what?" with the finger sitting still inside of her.

"and put your fingers inside me. need more." you added a second finger and smirked. "good girl." with that, you started pushing your fingers in and pulling them out. 

before she could move around, you placed a hand on her hip and leaned down to tongue her clit while you scissored your fingers deep in her little pussy.

you looked up with your tongue on her clit, playing with it as if it wasn't the key to having sylvie explode her wetness all over your face. 

her fingers gripped the sheets behind her and she lifted her head up. sylvie's blue eyes looked down at you. 

a moan fell past her lips at the sight and you moved your face away from her pussy for a moment.

"i want you to rub your clit for me." you spoke with a rasp due to the lack of regular oxygen you're used to having and she nodded. 

releasing her hands from the sheets, once her fingers started circling, you tilted your head forward so you were face full again of her wetness.

you put two fingers back in and pushed them around her walls for a moment before pulling them back out and using both hands to spread her apart. 

she placed her other hand on your head, fingers splayed in your hair and then pushed down so your tongue went inside her.

without the restrainment, sylvie had full rein to fuck your face and that's what she did. you pulled your hands away to place one up on her tit and then her hips kept rocking against your face. 

her wetness was practically all of your mouth and cheeks. 

"have i been a good girl? can i come please?" the blonde whined and you squeezed her tit in response. you knew when she finished because more wetness coated your tongue and face.

you pulled away and caught your breath and she fell back on the bed in exhaustion. crawling up on the bed and after pulling her into your arms, you could feel her heartbeat still racing.

sylvie rolled to the side and looked up at you with a pout. "what about you? i want you to finish too" she said breathlessly and you pushed her hair away from her face.

"can i ride your face beauty?" she nodded and that was all you needed to position your pussy in her face this time.