*appreciation - m.

appreciation

pairing: mouse x reader

summary: after a long day mouse can't help himself and shows you his gratitude in a particular kind of way after his rescue from a hostage situation that he was involved in.

word count: 0.7k

warning sexual content.

(this was requested)

mouse had possibly the worst luck ever because he was pulled into the office as a hostage with a man that walked into the precinct

as much as you disliked the man, you worked double the time as usual so you could get mouse out of that situation.

it was a long day. probably one of the most difficult work days that you've ever had.

and mouse was definitely showing you his appreciation with his tongue deep in your pussy.

you felt twice the heat because you were downstairs laid out on the table where a suspect was interrogated or the intelligence team usually got ready to go out for a case.

your legs were spread out, one of your ankles hooked around his head. you pulled his head closer and let out a moan when his tongue went all the way inside.

he pulled out, kissing your clit and you just about jolted off the table before he pushed you back down by pressing his whole palm down and over your sensitive clit.

"oh my gawd!" you murmured, breath hitched and panting.

"shh!" mouse chuckled and looked over your body. your tits were hard and he could see your wetness glistening.

you glanced up at him and he still stood between your legs but was now farther away then a minute before.

so, you pulled him closer by his shirt and he stumbled forward. his hardness was pressed right up against you and he moaned, looking down at your lips.

"babe, hurry up please! somebody could come down here any moment." you whispered. mouse raked a hand through his hair and let out a deep breath.

he already knew he'd give in or else you would take it upon yourself to bounce on him soon enough.

mouse unbuckled his jeans and pulled himself out to line up with your trembling body. "ok sweet girl."

he leaned forward and kissed your cheek, smiling at you once more before pushing inside. he watched you gasp in pleasure and smirked, knowing he was thick and stretched your walls.

mouse unbuttoned your blouse while pounding inside, you felt him moving in and out and he grabbed a handful of your tit.

"you're such a good girl, so sweet and tight wrapped around me."

you immediately clenched around him with that sentence. but it only caused him to let out a loud moan and quicken his thrusts inside you.

"quicker mouse please i want to come." he pressed a finger to your lips before lowering his hand to squeeze your throat.

you watched mouse's eyes roll back and it was what send you over the edge in pleasure.

"you're gripping me in a vice sweetheart." he voiced in a deep tone. you clenched around him and rid out your orgasm. you watched as he pounded hard a couple more times before spilling inside of you.

you looked around while you composed yourself and realized the table moved a couple inches and you chuckled to yourself.

"i'm so glad you're okay baby." looking up at him, he saw the sincerity in your eyes. his cum was leaking between your legs and your cheeks flushed.

mouse put his finger under your chin so you were forced to continue looking at him. while staring in his eyes he reached down and forced your legs apart again.

you realized what he was doing the second he did it. a squeak came out of your lips, his finger up your sensitive pussy.

"i want my cum in your pussy as long as possible, do you understand sweetheart?"

he never spoke this way to you; it was so attractive. "y-yes."

he smiled as if he hadn't just said something super dirty and pulled up your panties, patting your sensitive area once more before securing your jeans over as well.

glaring at mouse, he chuckled while you got off the table to button up your pants. you also fixed your shirt then glanced over in his direction.

"you love me." he held out his hand for you to take.

there was no way you could deny and you took it, lacing your fingers around his before replying. "of course i do."