*reward - h.v.

reward

pairing: hank voight x reader

summary: you've always fantasized about being bent over hank's desk and he finds out.

word count: 0.7k

warning sexual content.

(this was requested)

you were sitting at your desk and filling out paperwork

you were sitting at your desk and filling out paperwork. it was twice the amount because you had offered to take burgess' since she had to leave early.

hank was still chilling out in his office and drinking a glass of alcohol that was in a drawer for occasions.

he glanced up and noticed you were still there. at the same time, you happened to peek up from your computer to sneak another glance at him.

funny enough you caught him watching you. you smiled at hank and he gestured for you to come inside the room.

looking around the wide-open room, you double checked your surroundings before getting up. you took it seriously. as if adam would jump out from behind a desk and yell, "gotcha!"

he did that to you once on halloween and your cheeks heated up at the thought of him showing up and catching view of something he shouldn't.

hank placed glass on his desk while you sat down and questioned. "what's wrong sweet girl?"

"vo-i mean hank, sorry it's hard dating your boss." you joked. he smiled and you continued with a smirk, "do i always need a reason to admire you?"

he made a 'hmm' sound and looked up from the photograph of him and alvin. "thought you had paperwork to finish up?"

you rolled your eyes playfully. "that i do."

"guess you could use a break before you finished up for the night?"

"i could finish." you muttered and he chuckled.

shit. you were not meant to say that and was staring at hank's shirt when he made that comment. one of his buttons had popped open and you were trying not to drool.

"come here." he said and that was all you needed. you smirked when you walked up as if you owned his office yourself. he scoffed jokingly and you sat down on his lap, facing him.

"hello there pretty girl." he smiled and moved a strand of hair to behind your ear before leaning in for a kiss. when he was a centimeter away you mumbled "hi" and not even a moment later he leaned in.

your tongue brushed along his lower lip and he allowed you access. his hands reached to grab your hips and you pushed down on him and groaned.

you pulled away from him and rested your forehead against his. "i've always dreamt of being bent over your desk."

his pupils dilated immediately and he questioned. "really?"

you nodded and he let out a long groan, sighing. "well if you ride me like a good girl maybe i'll reward you, hmm?"

that was all you needed to hear to quickly unfasten his belt and pull up your mid-thigh length skirt. you pushed your panties aside and he disappeared inside of you. "shit."

he moved his hands back on your hips, but under your skirt this time and kissed your shoulder to reassure you to bounce quicker.

so, you fixed your position on him, practically cock warming him for a moment. this while you making sure you could lean into your legs to move quicker and sighed at the feeling.

this went on for a bit, him deep in your pussy and you holding onto the back of his chair while taking what you needed. the both of you were making out and your teeth clashed with his in a dominance manner.

he muttered against your lips, "wow baby. such a good girl taking my whole cock inside you, hmm?" you made a quiet noise, too distracted in pleasure and he could tell you were close to coming.

hank let you go up and down, swiveling your hips around him twice more before putting his hands on your thighs to stop you when he was inside you again.

"what are-" before you could finish your sentence, hank turned you over while still deep inside and put your hands so they were placed on his desk.

he lifted up your skirt and pounded into you quickly to finish the job and pressed his hand over your lower abdomen and hummed in appreciation. "you feel this? you're mine, aren't you sweet girl?"

feeling him pushing all the way inside your tummy caused you to moan and he heard. you nodded in response to his question before leaning your head into the desk.

you trusted him to finish you off and he did too a moment later. you tightened around him, clenching tightly and sighed at the feeling of his cum dripping out of you. "so, desk sex huh?"