*my girl - c.r.

my girl

pairing: connor rhodes x reader

word count: 0.6k

warning sexual content

note: this was sort of a prompt. "with connor rhodes in the shower as he chokes and whispers the filthiest things."

since this was a drabble, i didn't post it with a gif.

(this was requested)

-

the water streamed down the side of connor's body while he had your back pressed up against the shower wall. it was dangerously becoming the time that you had to leave but he had you questioning if work was important.

connor's hand was wrapped around your neck with his thumb carefully resting along your pulse. he rubbed the spot and felt your heartbeat thrum under his touch.

with a smirk in appreciation, he gazed down. with his left hand, he slowly slid his hand down your wet body. your nipples were hard and pebbled to the very tip.

your boyfriend leaned in and towards the top of your neck to leave kisses down your neck. when he heard a moan fall past your lips, he realized the distraction worked.

connor leaned back and looked into your glazed eyes full of pleasure. then he grabbed your tit, feeling it in his palm before wrapping the tips of his fingers around your nipple to slightly squeeze it.

"what the hell are you doing connor! that hurt." whimpering but not being able to move with his cock buried inside your pussy. he pulled back and then thrusted back in before you could say anymore.

"can't even defend yourself anymore, huh? did i fuck you stupid yet?" he muttered while continuously pounding inside you. you babbled incoherent words and he turned your body around with a roll of his eyes.

another whine fell past your lips at the feeling of your breasts pressing up against the wet, cold wall. but he didn't care as his wet balls slapped against your clit with every thrust.

it felt amazing but also painful because your small bundle of nerves were already puffy from his pinches and flicks earlier."i don't want to look at you right now. you're acting like such a slut. where's my y/n, huh?"

but you weren't able to form any words and answer him with the feeling of his cock repeatedly deep inside you. you jolted when he slapped your ass.

"shit! you're so filthy, liking that punishment. your cunt just squeezed me in a vice. do you want my cum inside this little pussy?" he smirked and after placing a hand on your hip to steady you, he used his other to go around your front to rub your clit.

for a minute, all connor could hear was your loud moans and the sound of his skin slapping against yours. "i can't fuck you in the storage closet again because i have a bunch of surgeries today. if you don't hurry up then you'll be squeezing your thighs together all day for just the slightest relief."

"no." you whined as he continued to push in and out of your tightness. it was the perfect fit with how smoothly he could just thrust inside.

connor turned you around abruptly and leaned in so his lips were touching yours. he slapped your clit roughly before circling it faster. "we have to leave for work soon."

"i-i don't think i can give you another." you muttered against his lips and he stilled all of the way inside your cunt for a moment before placing his pointer finger on your lips.

connor shook his head and pushed your back against the wall again, then he picked up your legs to place them around him. if it were possible he went even deeper inside you. "you can give me another. be a good girl and come on my cock again."

after connor said that he immediately pounded your pussy relentlessly and he smirked knowing his cock was pushing you over the edge again. before you could tell him, you finished around him just like he said you would.

connor didn't pull out like promised and finished inside your sore cunt. "see, i knew you could do it because you're my girl."