scene - h.v.

scene

pairing: hank voight x reader

summary: your relationship with hank is accidentally outed and spotted by a friendly superior.

word count: 0.4k

(this was requested)

you were out with hank getting dinner after a quick case

you were out with hank getting dinner after a quick case. but you should of known the intelligence team wouldn't get out of there so easy because an hour later, you were called in for a homicide.

hailey had picked it up, getting the call on her way to jay's. she hadn't turned off her radio yet and it was a few moments after leaving work.

being an undercover meant having a major amount of paperwork so, she definitely had more than anyone's there for the today.

you kind of wished someone else had responded to it before her, but since she was first to the scene your team had dibs on solving who had killed the victim.

thankfully, you weren't dressed up. there wouldn't be many suspicions about where you were at for the evening.

you had on a pretty sweater though, which was enough for you since it was already a long day at work. "one kiss before we part?" you asked.

hank had just parked at the scene and you were far enough where nobody was close enough to see. the two of you were holding hands, and he glanced over at you.

even if he wanted to, he couldn't deny anything you ask of him with that sweet look you always got in your eyes. the fact you looked at him like that still surprised him every day. even though he looked at you the same exact way.

"sure." he responded, short and sweet just like the kiss he gave you. he leaned in, brushing his lips on yours and you smiled before getting out his car.

you and hank have been keeping your relationship on the down low, but now it seems you may have been outed.

after you walked up, you glanced to hank and realized how close you had been walking with him. especially, noticing the way sam was eyeing the two of you up where you stood.

"riding to the scene with your co-workers now. huh, hank?"

"why don't we just focus on the crime scene, sam." he responded back, using the same sass she used with his name.

she looked at you and smiled. you thought maybe she would be jealous or mad, but she didn't seem effected.

sam teased him you decided to do the same. you smirked and he already knew what you were about to ask.

"does this mean i can call you my boyfriend at work now?"