*blue eyes - j.h.

blue eyes

pairing: jay halstead x reader

summary: jay calms you down after a complicated situation comes about.

word count: 1.0k

warning sexual content.

(this was requested)

"how long do we have?" jay asked, whipping his head in different directions

"how long do we have?" jay asked, whipping his head in different directions. you could tell he was anxious the two of you would get caught.

you contemplated his question for a moment, calculating the routes the team could of taken. "i'd say ten minutes before they all storm in here."

jay had offered to stay behind and monitor the traffic cams. you were his partner while hailey was away, so you insisted that you'd stay back as well.

there was another computer monitor in that specific room with the extra techware, so an extra set of hands would be helpful. the team went in blind, you and jay being their eyes.

they caught the prick and were on their way back. the high you two felt from the experience was making your sexual drive crazy.

"ten is good for me." jay argued, looking down at his watch before grabbing the back of your neck to slip his tongue in your mouth.

you moaned loudly in the room and started to unravel the buttons below the collar of his polo. jay put his hands on your hips, steading you before sliding some papers to the side on the desk.

with his fingers still wrapped around your curvy hips, he picked you up slightly so you sat on the desk.

"babe, unbutton my pants and take me out." he broke the kiss and uttered softly before kissing your neck.

you nodded, and took his cock out from his pants in no time. you rubbed the velvety area, noticng some pre-cum glistened in the light.

you licked your lips and he noticed, biting his bottom lip at the sight. he took off his shirt, abs flexing unawarely, only making you more wet at the sight.

sighing lightly, he heard and glanced down at you with his blue eyes, that he loved. jay smiled, seeing you so in love with him, something he felt in return everyday with you.

he leaned in, giving you another kiss and worked your pants. you leaned up so he could slide them down quickly and lined himself up before pushing in slowly.

jay pulled out of your pussy quickly before pushing back in, stilling when he was fully inside your tightness.

while he let you accustom to the full feeling, jay grabbed your shirt and quickly put it right above your bra so he could see your tits. "so pretty, sweet girl." he murmured.

"baby." you whined, wanting him to hurry up and fuck you thoroughly. "hmm?" he asked, putting the back of his thumb against your clit before rubbing.

you felt tingles from the bottom of your thighs and to your abdomen. he held your hip down with his other hand. "you want my cock pounding inside your tiny pussy?" jay smirked, feeling you clench around him in agreement.

without a warning, he came through with his promise and started pounding, rubbing your small clit quickly. "jay please." you managed to get out, not fully knowing what you were asking of him.

the table legs of the desk started moving out of place at his harsh movements, his long length hitting all the right spots inside of you.

he pushed your bra down and grabbed a good amount of your tit, squeezing it gently before tracing your hard nipple with his fingertips. "want to come?"

you couldn't even answer, his repeated thrusts taking away your ability to speak. you nodded and the fact he went even faster, just about had you coming.

"be a good girl and come around my cock." he voiced, in a raspy but sweet tone.

that was all you needed to let go, jay finishing quickly after but not letting up with his thrusts.

after a few moments jay slowed and you gathered your thoughts. you swallowed, feeling a tightness in your throat, but that didn't help in the slightest. "y-you just cumed inside me." you said hoarsely full of worry.

jay's eyes widened instantly. he knew how worried you were. you've only been on the job a year and you were much younger then him. you still wanted to prove your worth to the team, despite already being vetted by voight.

neither of you had wanted to go to the team with your new found relationship, even though it hadn't really escalated yet besides the recent sex.

"shit." you whispered, not caring that nobody was in the room besides you and him. he grabbed your chin gracefully, tilting it up so you had no choice but to watch his lips open and close again.

jay cleared his throat before trying to speak once more. he realized how serious the situation was and his eyes watered. "y/n. before i say anything, please listen okay?" you nodded, still glancing up at him.

"ok good girl. now i realize that we haven't officially had any kind of conversation regarding our relationship," your eyes glazed over, taking in his every word.

he noticed your reaction and quickly gathered up his carefully picked words. "-but, but - y/n if it's alright with you, i'd like to take you on a date. see where this goes because i really like you and i'm not worried if you're pregnant."

jay hadn't met anybody like you before. sure, he's had a few relationships before but jay has never felt the connection with others like he does with you.

the brunette was infatuated with you. completely and deeply concerned if you were in danger during a case, or if you were gone for a moment within his eyesight.

the day he really analyzed what he was feeling was the day he kissed you for the first time. "y/n, you still with me?"

you chuckled, his worriedness really starting to hit home for you and nodded. "i'm here. as long as you want me, jay. i really like you too." winking with your long, mascara covered lashes to tease the halstead man, despite the seriousness of the current conversation.

he smiled, even though the way he just one-upped you. he always loved the fact you took a crack at him all silly and smart-ass like.

he leaned in, brushing lips lips along yours once more before tucking a piece of hair behind your cute pierced ears. "what a relief sweet girl. now i need to clean up this area, quickly. let's get dressed."

and as soon as he said that comment, you could hear the teams footsteps on the stairs leading up to the intelligence office area.