bet - h.u.

bet

pairing: hailey upton x reader

summary: you arrive at a police gala all dressed up and your girlfriend hailey can't help her jealously when she notices everyone staring at you.

word count: 0.7k

warning fluff and sexual content if you squint.

(this was requested-ish)

you walked into the open room

you walked into the open room. your black dress was simple, sleek, and had a slit on one of your thighs. the heels matched your dress and your hair was straightened down your back.

kim had helped you with your eyeliner earlier, a sleek wing on both eyes. you had on some mascara that complimented your eyelashes and you finished up the look with red lipstick.

now hailey wasn't biased because you were her girlfriend, but she definitely wasn't the only one looking at you.

"uh oh." adam chuckled. jay hit his arm to shut up and kim smirked, amused by the whole interaction.

the two of you had gotten ready together after work, you were closer to her than hailey was. hailey knew you wanted a little bit of girl time and opted out of the quick girl evening.

the brunette took a separate car since you'd be going home in different directions and beat you by a few seconds due to traffic. she held a champagne of glass for you, while drinking her own.

you didn't notice what was going on, just admiring how hailey looked and walked up to her with a smile that reached your eyes. she couldn't believe how beautiful you were.

even if it was a long night at work and you put your hair in a messy bun, you made it look so effortlessly. you just happened to have natural beauty no matter what you looked like. "hey babe!" you greeted.

she glanced around once more and tensed at the few who were still looking. you saw immediately what was happening and put a reassuring hand around her back in comfort.

after a few moments, you let go, seeing her calming. hailey was usually the one holding you. predicting her next movement, she put her hand around your waist instead and leaned in, giving you a sweet kiss. "hey beautiful."

kim held out your glass and you grabbed it from her, taking a sip. "thank you." she nodded and turned to adam who was talking to her about getting together yet again.

"i bet fifty bucks tomorrow they walk in around the same time." jay smirked.

"you're totally on! i bet they walk in together." hailey giggled.

"i agree with hailey. they are oblivious when they're together." you smiled in glee.

jay rolled his eyes already knowing what'll happen. "if you guys win you get to split the bet cost!"

kevin walked up from behind, hearing the conversation and spoke up. "don't worry jay, if they win then i'll split it with you. but i think burgess will be to cautious to walk in with ruzek."

"hmm, that's true. guess we'll all see, won't we?" hailey replied.

you held your glass up to the three, as if to silently say game on and tipped it back, swallowing the rest.

you heard kevin questioning jay where voight went and he said something about talking to somebody from a different department but that was all you had heard.

hailey pulled you away to the bar and noticed yet again that people were looking at you. she rolled her eyes and ordered two drinks from the bartender. "what's wrong?" you questioned.

"everybody is looking at you. i don't blame them in the slightest but i mean, can't they see we're together?"

you leaned in, pushing a strand of curly hair behind her ear and whispered in her ear. "let's give them something to look at, hmm?"

she squeezed her thighs together, attracted to the rasp in your voice and nodded. you leaned in slowly, brushing your lips along hers and then she took control of the kiss.

hailey's hand went on your cheek and the other rested on your hip. her teeth clashed with yours, neither not willing to give up dominance yet but she squeezed your hip, catching you off guard.

you gasped into her mouth and she took the opportunity to slide her tongue in your mouth, furthering the kiss.

maybe it was a little much for a police gala but you didn't care. hailey tasted so good on your lips and when she pulled back, you licked them.

she fixed her hair and glanced down at your lips and groaned, wishing the two of you were alone. you looked around and a few turned their heads away. the two of you grinned and then looked towards the group of intelligence.

the group hadn't looked away though and adam put one of his arms up in the air, cheering all silly-like. you giggled, turning to see hailey smiling and shaking her head.

you walked in the next morning, seeing adam and kim walk in side by side and looked at hailey, smirking. you could hear a sigh from across the room. jay.