*jeep - a.r.

jeep

pairing: adam ruzek x reader

summary: in which an innocent day becomes dirty when your boyfriend adam makes a move on you in the car.

word count: 1.4k

warning adam being...well, adam with sexual content.

(this was requested)

you and adam have been dating for a month and were still apart of that beginning obsessive phase where you couldn't keep your hands off of each other

you were partners for two years before that and currently the case had closed and the two of you were in the grey jeep that he just pulled into the back of the precinct parking lot.

when adam pulled into a spot towards the back corner, you unbuckled your seatbelt and turned so you were on your knees in the seat. you leaned forward to grab your coat in the backseat since it was chilly this evening and the famous chicago winter was approaching.

adam watched your every move and licked his lips at the sight. you had on your favorite pair of jeans that fit you like a glove and the curves from your hips were in plain view of his eyesight.

he quietly unbuckled his seatbelt so he didn't alarm you and leaned over closer to the middle console that separated your two seats.

as quickly as adam could, he spanked the palm of his hand right over your whole butt. you bit your bottom lip to hold in a moan.

"adam!" you squealed and turned around. in the process your hair whipped across his face.

you noticed what happened and sucked your lips in, trying not to laugh. when you sat back down in the seat, you put your fingers through your hair. desperately trying to fix the mess that was made so you didn't have too many knots later.

adam saw your obvious struggle at the unfortunate hair incident and couldn't help but chuckle. "guess i deserved that." he teased.

"guess so." you grinned and he rolled his eyes playfully. "you weren't supposed to agree."

"but adam," you drawed out his name. "hmm?" he questioned and leaned forward to place his hand on your thigh, already knowing where this was going.

"you know exactly what you're doing even when you try to act all innocent." he stayed silent at your confession to see if you'd challenge him. instead, he hummed as if he was confused about the current exchange.

you sighed and rubbed your thighs together to relieve some tension. he watched your every move and muttered "fuck it," before he leaned over and moved your thighs open.

"what did i tell you?" adam asked almost in a growl. "i don't know what you're talking about." you smirked, using his words against him. adam made a 'hmm' sound at your response and leaned back into his seat.