*more - m.c.

more

pairing: matthew casey x reader

word count: 0.6k

warning sexual content.

note: this was sort of a prompt. "matt casey where the reader a doctor has the day off when matt has a shift and convinces him for a few round of morning sex before he leaves after the sex they had last night."

since this was a drabble, i didn't post it with a gif.

(this was requested)

-

"babe i have to leave soon." matt groaned from the drowsy feeling of sitting up in bed. he swept a hand through his blonde hair and glanced over at you.

it was a long night as soon as you got home from work. and before that was a stressful day with a bunch of surgeries back to back and you wanted some kind of relief.

which led to matt giving you an orgasm after another orgasm from nine to five. his alarm went off ten minutes ago but you weren't ready to let him get away yet.

"come on baby, i need more." you whined and held onto his arm to prevent him from leaving. knowing he could if he really wanted to but matt decided to play along.

leaning over to your exposed chest and what you thought was him about to pull you closer became a surprise when he did the exact opposite. instead, matt pinched your nipple hard.

"fuck matt don't do that." you hissed from the ache and tried to swat his hand away. but he was able to dodge your attempts so he could glide his palm along your tits in soothing.

"i told you i have to go. if you want to finish then get on my lap." he patted his thighs for you to sit.

of course you followed his instructions despite your pussy feeling sore. when you rested on matt, you put your arms around his neck and moved upwards.

with his hand around his cock, he pumped it a few times around his fingers and then lined his length up with your hole. "sit down sweetheart." he whispered and you leaned your head down to nod against his neck.

you went down slowly and felt his cock brush along your cunt before another moan fell past your lips.

feeling his cock fill you up inch by inch had you wanting to come but you weren't ready to yet. so when his cock filled you all the way up, you stilled for a moment to adjust and let out a shaky breath.

he slapped your ass and muttered, "hurry and move baby i have to go to work." you took that last statement seriously and pulled your body up again before slamming down hard on his cock.

once you found a pace matt tried to help by pushing up and meeting your thrusts. he left a few kisses on your neck and palmed your tit to knead the skin and occasionally run a finger tip along your hard nipples.

"matt" you spoke hushly with a hitch in your voice. the intense feeling of his cock brushing along your g-spot had you almost finishing.

he made a 'tsk tsk' sound and pulled out of your tightness to position you on the bed. he knew doggy style made his cock push deeper inside of you and wanted to tease you for wanting his cock so badly.

"is this what you wanted baby?" he asked while moving you swiftly in position and rubbing himself along the slit of your cunt.

"y-yes. please." you stuttered and that's all he needed to push inside you. he stopped at the hilt, his length pushing against your cervix and your eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"you feel so good wrapped around me." matt grunted and after the praise, he started pounding in and out of your sore hole.

he pushed your head into the pillow and continuously thrusted while circling your clit fast. not being able to hold back any longer, you squeezed his cock and came around it.

he smirked and continued his thrusts so you could ride out the high. and right before you collapsed in the bed, he pushed all the way back in and spurts of his cum coated your walls.

right as matt covered your body with the comforter again, your eyes shut and he left a kiss on your forehead.

"i'll be back tomorrow morning sweetheart."