*finish - h.u.

finish

pairing: hailey upton x reader

summary: you've been flirting with adam during a case to get hailey's attention and she's been watching the whole time, planning to get back at you later that night.

word count: 1.6k

warning sexual content.

(this was requested-ish)

hailey noticed you were up to no good the moment you walked into work

hailey noticed you were up to no good the moment you walked into work. you went with your usual greetings to everyone but it was out of character when you passed by adam to get coffee, but teased your hand down his arm.

she felt jealously the second you did it. to make matters worse she saw you get dressed earlier before work. you wore jeans, one of her plaid shirts to rile her up but you had on a black thong and a lace push up bra.

she raised an eyebrow when adam turned to look at her, confused as well knowing that you were dating hailey. after erin left, you were voight's new soft spot so if he could, he'd turned the other way with your relationship.

you had it bad for the blue-eyed blonde. if you were feeling emotional, you'd lean on hailey for comfort and it didn't help either that your love language was touch. you'd pull on her pony tail, kiss her cheek in passing, put your arm around her waist, or even literally lean your head on her shoulder.

adam was your closest friend and you tried to tell him to fight for kim. you knew of their current outs right now but the two were stubborn. everyone knew they were soulmates but they danced around each other. it was frustrating to watch, just wanting them to admit their feelings for each other.

kim was your second closest friend and knew you had no feelings for him so she didn't mind if you hugged him or tagged along to hang out with the two if you wanted to.

you had mentioned to her the plan for today, knowing adam was her man. you didn't want to lose kim's trust and she was impressed with the way you thought. so, she also acted as if she was also confused by your action.

today, ironically enough you were paired with adam for the case. which of course on the inside you and kim were laughing, sharing a smirk on the way out to the field.

through-out the day if you were with adam and teamed up with jay and hailey, you stood close to adam. he knew by now to just let you be. even though he told himself what would kim think? luckily, she knew and would tell him later tonight about what was going on today.

later that night you walked through the door, about to ask hailey a question about dinner but she slammed the front door and pushed you against it.

her lips immediately went against yours, you reciprocated, moaning lightly into the kiss. both of her hands were on your cheeks and your hand was in her hair playing with a few strands.