*firetruck - k.s.

firetruck

pairing: kelly severide x reader

word count: 0.5k

warning sexual content.

note: this was sort of a prompt. "for kelly severide. daddy kink and hint of breeding kink, you guys are having sex and he does not pull out to cum which worries him until you tell him you don't care and wouldn't mind if you get pregnant."

since this was a drabble, i didn't post it with a gif.

(this was requested)

-

"baby, can we have sex in the firetruck?" you asked with the strap of your bag resting along your shoulder.

kelly shook his head in amusement at your question and glanced down to look into your eyes.

"hmm, why should we?" kelly asked as if he was thinking about it but he would undoubtedly do anything you wanted.

"'cause i want to see what it'd be like getting railed by lieutenant severide." you smirked and his eyebrows raised. "i thought i was your boyfriend?" he joked.

you shook your head and retorted, "i want lieutenant severide to fuck the paramedic chick." you joked but kelly was done and pushed your body against the firetruck for squad 3.

"if that's what my girlfriend wants." he muttered and opened the door behind you to help you inside. "did you want a tour? or?" kelly asked jokingly and you shook your head and started to unbutton your blouse.

he helped you and pushed down your pants, sliding your panties to the side quickly before pushing inside your pussy.

"we have to hurry before somebody notices that we haven't left." kelly stated and you nodded, tilting your head back against the wall of the truck.

"did you know casey was teasing me earlier? asked if i needed a ribbon to keep you wrapped securely around my finger." he leaned in, muttering into your ear and you couldn't help but laugh.

kelly could feel the vibrations around his cock from your chuckle and groaned while continuing to thrusting in and out.

"it's not funny, bunny. all the guys know. i wonder what they'd think now, hmm? seeing you fall apart around my cock."

you moaned and shut your eyes but he slapped your cheek. "open your eyes sweetie," he grunted. and you opened your eyes before he could pull out and leave you to finish by yourself.

his balls slapped against your body roughly and his thick length was hitting all of the right places inside your pussy like a delicious punishment.

"let go bunny, i want you to look me in the eyes and beg me to fill you up." kelly realized what he said too late and your eyes widened at his statement.

"oh, yes please, kell! want your baby." you moaned. he smirked at your confession and the reassurement had him sighing in relief. but when he thrusted once more inside your pussy, you came.

kelly continued moving in and out of your pussy until he stilled with his own release. deciding not to move until he dripped every last bit of his cum inside to fill you up.

before you could move once he pulled out, kelly slipped your panties back into the correct position and then patted your sensitive clit which had you glaring at him.

kelly knew it was all fun though and continued dressing you and then himself. before offering you his hand, he pushed the door of the firetruck back open.

but once you started walking out of the firehouse you couldn't help yourself. "maybe next time we can try the ambulance rig?" you questioned with a smirk.

kelly groaned at your question, already agreeing without needing to say anything.

you were definitely wrapped around his finger.