*liquid courage - a.r.

liquid courage

pairing: adam ruzek x reader

summary: you meet adam at a bar and become close without your brother jay knowing.

word count: 1.7k

warning sexual content and some fluff.

(this was requested)

swirling around a glass of alcohol and peering discreetly at an attractive, very hot, and blonde man was definitely not what you planned to do tonight

swirling around a glass of alcohol and peering discreetly at an attractive, very hot, and blonde man was definitely not what you planned to do tonight. but after four years of college, you were tired of dating men who acted like children.

you've only had an orgasm if you were giving yourself one and it sucked that you hadn't found the correct man to give you one yet.

this man though looked like he could be ten years older than you. maybe he knew how to treat you and with the extra years, perhaps he even knew how to give you some pleasure.

risking it, you tipped back the glass and quickly drank the remnants of the liquid courage. letting out a soft breath, you picked up your purse and put it around your shoulder then you walked confidently over to his table.

his friend left about five minutes ago and you finally talked yourself up to approach him before you could change your mind. breathe, y/n. you made it to his table and he looked up from his beer bottle, giving you a faint smile.

"what can i do for you?" he smirked.

"straight to the point, okay." you trailed off to pause, laughing at his forwardness and also kind of grateful for it. you then continued, "well i was going to ask to buy you a drink but since we're jumping straight to it i was wondering if you wanted to get out of here?"

"sounds good to me, my tab is paid. what about yours?" he questioned while getting up from the bar stool.

you nodded and questioned with an eyebrow raised. "all good. are we exchanging names?"

he swept hair away from his forehead and grabbed the beer to finish it off. he licked his lips and then glanced over at you. "well we can if you want?"

you chuckled and gestured to the door. he took the lead and held the door for you to walk out. "i'm y/n."

"well nice to meet you y/n. i'm adam. should we go to a hotel?" he questioned.

"sounds good to me." you agreed and ten minutes later you were in a paid hotel room with your clothes off and making out with him.

his kisses made you feel lightheaded. it was like he was consuming all of you and if that was really the case then you were in trouble.

for the last few minutes, adam has been palming your tits, gripping your hip and now looking at you to see if you were ready. you signaled it was and he groaned at the sight of you.