*good girl - a.r.

good girl

pairing: adam ruzek x reader

summary: in which adam takes you to a safe house for protection and things become steamy.

word count: 1.6k

warning adam being cute with sexual content.

(this was requested)

the situation was unusual to say the least

you had a rough upbringing. dancing at a strip club for quick cash is what got you through most days. it was all in all a shady place to be at. you didn't like to sit around there. just quickly going in there, dancing then returning home if you didn't had any other plans that night.

you didn't know how you found yourself in the sudden position you were in right now.

sitting in one of the offices with intelligence upstairs. a mug of coffee was in front of you, luke warm because your nerves were shot. you glanced down at your nails. a chipped black that you had to repaint soon.

your fake lashes were stilled glued and your winged eyeliner was probably a little smudged, which was to be expected when you had been there for a few hours.

the club you now formerly worked at was into some bad stuff. drugs, money, and a pinch of trafficking is what currently had you in shock. how easily you could have been picked up by the creeps that hung around there.

"ruzek! come here." hank yelled. he was in his office with the fbi. they were working with intelligence since they've been tracking the ring for a couple of months now.

you heard them talking on the other side of the wall while detective upton sat with you. she knew you had nothing more to say but was with you for comfort. she and ruzek had a soft spot for you.

you were a little naïve but somewhere in the back of your mind, you knew. you had known a little about what was going down. upton and burgess helped you because you had put it in a box in the back of your mind instead of processing the information. they wrote down any information that helped them, which it did.

you were going to be placed in a off the record house soon for a few months to make sure nobody knew where you were or that you had told them valuable information about the place you worked at.

ruzek walked in a few minutes later with a grin. "looks like we're going to be around each other for a while longer." he seemed happy about it. you weren't sure why he thought you were somebody to be around but nodded anyways, humoring him.

"what'd voight say?" she mumbled, looking at ruzek.

"i'm going to take y/n to the safe house while the deal goes down to make sure nobody knows about or comes for her." he said, speaking in a low tone while glancing in your direction.

she patted your hands in a kind gesture. "stay safe out there y/n. i'd like to get to know you better after this, if that's okay with you? you seem like a good person and friend." you tilted your head up and smiled at her.