*sugar and cake - h.v.

sugar and cake

pairing: hank voight x reader

summary: you receive a little sugar from hank after he rescues you after an embarrassing discovery one night.

word count: 1.1k

warning: sexual content.

(this was requested)

it wasn't something either of you talked about

it wasn't something either of you talked about. ever. but, you and hank had a sort of special arrangement. you were much younger than hank and only two years fresh out of college. you were also still working your way up with promotions and didn't earn as much as you'd like.

hank on the other hand, had a comfortable amount of money that he didn't spend as much as he would prefer. besides the occasional bind or bribe with work related issues anyway. hank was never home or had the free time to use his money and go shopping or on trips he'd like to spend his extra bank on.

one night you met him at a restaurant. it wasn't the most romantic meet but it was something that totally explained you. you were at a meeting with your two co-workers to discuss a project you were working on with them and you stayed later to have dessert. hank had seen you earlier that night and kept the occasional glance on you.

on his way out, hank noticed you were struggling to find something in your purse. "having troubles?" he asked and scared you half to death. you almost jumped out of your seat and put a hand up to your chest while looking up to see who had the raspy voice. "hmm?" you asked under your breath and still trying to understand what was happening.

"looking for something?" hank tried asking again. for some reason he couldn't form complete words and sentences either. you were making him speechless with your beauty. you were in a dress that highlighted your curves and he almost groaned right then and there at the sight.

you chuckled at his confused face and shook your head. "yeah seems that i forgot my wallet at home. i don't know how i'm going to pay for tonight's dinner. i would have asked my coworker who is also my friend to cover me for tonight but they already left." you replied with a small sigh.

"oh well here i'll help you out-" he said and pulled out his wallet again from his back pocket. "no, no you don't need to do that." you voiced all panicky. he couldn't help but admire your adorable attempt to downplay the situation. "but i want to do it. for you." he smiled. and he did pay for you, placing a fifty dollar bill on the table to cover the extra dessert expense and tip.

you put a hand on your face and took a deep breath that had your hair blowing out and in front of your face. "thank you so much. is there anything i can do to repay you? here put your number in my phone and i'll pay you back-" you trailed off as a way of asking for his name.

hank realized what you were asking and shook his head. he put a hand through his buzzed haircut and stated, winking at the end of it. "hank. my name's hank voight and no you don't need to pay me back but i would like your number."

you smirked at his sly reply and took the phone from his hands. you added a contact with "y/n" and your number below it. "my name's y/n y/l/n. thank you hank voight for dinner." you said, standing up and grabbing your purse to put the strap around your shoulder.

he smiled and nodded. "do you need a ride home?" hank didn't want to seem forward but figured he would ask just in case you had a ride from one of the co-workers that left already.

he didn't want you to have to walk if you didn't have any funds saved on a car taxi app. you shook your head. "no i drove but thank you for offering and also for saving my day, literally." you laughed and the two of you started to walk out.

you've seen the television shows and movies of people having to make up the cost of their food by working in the kitchen. and you couldn't afford to dirty your dress tonight since it was one of the only two that you owned. little did you know, hank would buy you more dresses after that night.

"of course, can i call you tomorrow?" he questioned while gesturing to his phone. you nodded and he helped you out by holding the door. "talk to you tomorrow." you smiled.

and you did talk to him tomorrow and the next few months after that. after a long day at work and the case was closed, he'd take you out and buy you a few things. and he knew you weren't playing around with him with the way your eyes lit up every time that you saw him. he always loved when you gave him a kiss on the cheek in greeting, later that night well it was more than that.

one night after he bought you a cute set at victoria's secret, you went into his bathroom and changed. you came out and he couldn't keep his hands off of you. especially the curves that were his favorite, he'd run his fingertips along them and he never failed to have you shivering under his touch.

he relished in watching your face when you orgasmed all over his fingers. and then, he'd keep you right over the edge when he'd tease another one but instead pull out and replace his finger's with his cock inside of you instead. at first hank would ease the tip in and have you begging and wishing for more before pushing all of the way inside of you and pulling out again.

after hank put his length back inside of you, he'd let you adjust to his hard cock before starting to pound inside of you. "feel so good around my cock, baby." he'd whisper while kissing your neck as he worked your pussy. his fingers worked your clit to speed up your orgasm and he groaned when you squeezed around him.

"good girl." he'd murmur, his thumb circling your bundle of nerves and that pet name would always send you to finishing.

now it was a year later and he was taking you out to the same restaurant you met at.

his arm was across the table and holding your hand, your elbow rested along the end of the table to lace your fingers with his. "wanna get dessert first?" you joked. all you could remember from that night, besides hank of course, was the good cake you ordered.

hank of course agreed, only wanting to make you happy but he did enjoy the cake you shared. funnily enough that filled the two of you up, a thick and heavy portion of sweets was what he ended up paying for besides your glass of alcohol each. "don't worry, i'll pay." he teased and you slapped his shoulder with a chuckle. "jerk."

he smirked and bent forward so only you could hear his next comment. "as long as you're my good girl when we get home."