*undeniable - k.a.

undeniable

pairing: kevin atwater x reader

summary: one morning before a case you discover you're pregnant again and kevin finds out.

word count: 1.4k

warning severe fluff with smut and picking on adam.

(this was requested)

"the baby is asleep now, do we have time?" kevin asked

"the baby is asleep now, do we have time?" kevin asked. he practically ran in the room and looked at you with loving eyes.

you laughed and nodded. that was all he needed to pull off his shirt and quickly push down his sweats. you also pulled off your tank top and panties, he grinned at you as if it was funny.

which it was. you were both seeing who could get off their clothes first. it was a battle recently to have some time alone with kev. something you needed and well, he needed too.

he climbed in the bed and on top of you quickly. you smirked up at him and he kissed your nose. "hurry," you pleaded feeling his hardness along your leg.

kevin wasted no time pushing inside of you and you both let out loud moans at the feeling. you definitely needed a better schedule. with the intelligence job and squeezing in time to see your kid in the mornings and evenings.

"i love you so much y/n." kev said in a raspy voice, while pounding inside you.

you put your head up, gesturing kevin to kiss you and he chuckled. speeding up his pace, he put his hand behind your head and put you back gently onto the pillow. smoothing out a strand, he curled it around his finger and leaned down to kiss you.

kevin touched his tongue with your lower lip, you gasped at the feeling of him inside you and he pushed his tongue in your mouth. teeth clashing and skin noises could be heard around the room.

"we should totally do this more." you joked and kevin nodded. you were close to finishing and he was right behind you. he favored one of his arms, putting his weight into it before using his other hand to palm your tit.

all you could do was lay there in pleasure and he noticed this, using it to his advantage to help you come by moving his hand down your body. squeezing your hip and then placing all of his attention on your clit.

your lower abdomen tightened and you tensed around him. he noticed and felt you finishing so he tried to pull out before it was too late but you looked at him questioning.

"are you sure?" kevin asked, knowing you weren't on any birth control at the moment.

"yeah." you smiled and he stayed inside.

two months later, the two undeniable pink lines stared back at you. sitting in the locker room at the precinct, you stared at the stick as if it would change and form together into one line.