𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Baby, thanks to you, I'm pouring out ideas
You are with me like rain in a drought, pressure

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

She laughed softly and lowered her cell phone."That's really nice, but I don't think my parents would be okay with that," Hana explained, chewing on her lower lip indecisively.

"Then ... you could tell them you're staying at Jihyo's," he grinned.

"Are you trying to turn me into a bad girl who lies to her parents or something?" she laughed, nudging his arm.

He lowered his head with a chuckle. "To be honest, I just wanna spend more time with you right now.".

Hana looked at him in disbelief, surprised by this unexpected answer. She cleared her throat after a short time of thinking. "I'll do it. I'll text my parents that I'm with Jihyo.".

Jihoon nodded in satisfaction.

"But I won't sleep here in the same bed with you," Hana admonished him. "I'll sleep there on the couch, or on the floor for all I care.".

"Got it!" he replied with a grin that lingered on Hana's lips.

She noticed how the expression on his face had changed. "What's wrong?" asked Hana, feeling around her face uncertainly.

"Nothing ... it's just ... you have something on your face," he explained, pointing to his lower lip.

Hana stroked her mouth with a finger. "Is it gone?" she asked.

"Not yet. It's there ... " he pointed to the spot on Hana's face.

"Here?"

"A little lower ... like..." he explained, stopping for a second.

"Wait ... ", he pushed forward a little to slide closer to her. He looked into Hana's eyes for a moment before lightly wiping her lip with his thumb.

Hana immediately felt a tingling sensation spread through her body and her cheeks heated up with every passing second.

She looked up and met his gaze for a few seconds.

"It's gone now," Jihoon explained softly, but didn't manage to break eye contact with her.

After a few seconds, Hana was the one to lower her head.

"Thank you.", she answered with a clearing of her throat and started playing nervously with her fingers. A stupid habit that she had been unable to stop for years.

All of a sudden, Jihoon got up from his bed and walked straight towards his jacket, which Hana only observed with a confused expression on her face.

"I don't know if this is the right time, but there is something I want to give you. He pulled something small in a square shape out of his pocket.

"I know you're going to hate me for this but .... ", he suddenly stopped in front of Hana and held out a hand to her.

She grabbed his hand in surprise and was shoved in front of his room mirror.

"... but please just promise me not to get upset.".

He finally stopped behind Hana and took out a small sachet from the square box.

"Jihoon, just tell me what's wrong. Are you secretly wearing a wig or someth-". She was about to turn around and complain when she felt him gently gather her hair and push it to the side so that her neck was uncovered. His cold hands brushing her skin left a feeling of goosebumps all over her body.