AU : Special (3)

"AHH!"

Harley, Nana, and Harith screamed at the top of their lungs and ran through the dark hallway. Nana sobbing while the rest were extremely terrified while you find an apparition and Dyrroth go look for you, it was 11:26 PM and the thrill already started as it should be until the three reached nothing but a dead end. The shadow lurks through the distance and they hold their breath before it's too late.

~~~~~

Moniyan Academy •

AU

SC : The Legend of Arke

~~~~~

"Sleepover? At school?" You asked your big sister. Miya sighed while packing your stuff, "What about it? Are you coming too?"

After that, Miya finished packing your bag then handed you a guidebook. "You see, it's a tradition for a school. It's quite complicated but also fun, you should ask your friends if they're allowed. I can't come because I'm a busy person, (y/n)." Then she grabbed and drink her coffee.

You blinked.

"Okay well then.. I should ask Dyrroth and the others."

Miya gagged and coughed on her drink. "D-Dyrroth?" She asked, "Why are you always so into him? Are you two dating and kept it a secret from me?"

"You're overacting again, big sister. He's my best friend, that's all." You said and hope that your sister remembers that right. "That's what you said but you two really best of friends at the beginning." Miya mumbles.

"What?"

"Huh?" Miya figured and scratched her head annoyingly. "They already know about that but some students didn't want to go because of this scary legend that took in a long time but it was a hoax. If you're asking about it, I already put the book in your bag."

You pulled the book on the bag she packed for you, "The Legend of Arke? Wait.. Why is this book so familiar to me?" You opened the book and saw the cover of the book. "Wait, I know this. Mom told me this story but I didn't know this." 

"Yeah but this is the original but mom's version is a bit friendly and you know mom really caring she didn't want us to hear some stuff." She said and find good and compelling fitting words about your mom's storytelling. "But now you're a teenager, you can read that. I know you're gonna like that original since you're a bookworm."

"I can't wait to read this until today."

~~~~~

You slammed the door open with an ugly cry on your face, the story that you are expecting that the characters going to stay forever instead the two supporting characters sacrifices themselves to save the girl they loved but things getting darker and deeper the story until reaching through its true ending. 

"What the heck, (y/n)? We have visitors here." Miya pissed herself then the tall silver-headed man nervously laughed on the couch. "I'm sorry, Alu. It's just herself again."

"It's okay, Miya. She seems upset." He said

You went downstairs and throw the book in your bag and continue sobbing on Alucard's arm. "Okay, this is sad but why did Urcis and Eli sacrifices for their beloved Elfhid? They're both wholesome. Who in the world did Elfhid when she was about to- argh! BUT I'M HAPPY ERGO TOOK ELFHID'S VIRGINITY AND HAD A BABY BESIDES THEY WERE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE OF THEIR CURIOSITY BUT I HATE THE FACT URCIS AND ELI DIED!"