AU : VI

• Moniyan Academy •

[AU]

Chapter VI : The one who misses

~~~~~

".. I think he likes you..."

They fell silent as she said that he likes you but you went confused and looked at her.

"He's just a friend, what are you talking about?" You said politely then they both facepalmed. The speaker makes a sound little then your classmates stopped and listened to the announcement.

"Attention students, the class will be suspended today. Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy your day!"

The class rejoice then left outside of the classroom. Nana felt happy but Harley is disappointed on his day because he studied on chemistry quiz, "Really? I just study last night and give me this?!" Harley sobbed then you petted his head and then he shrieks. "H-hey, don't touch my hair!" He said.

"I'm sorry but you seem a little tired, Harley..." You gave him a worried look and sighed, "You need to rest for the rest of the day."

He pouted, "I don't need rest, I want to study more and more!" He said then packed his things to his bag then someone opened the door then the three of you looked who is it and saw your sister standing inside of your classroom.

"(y/n)!"

"Miya!" She walked towards to you and hugged you but you refused to hug her back, "You made a mistake when you left me on that mansion and for the love of light!" You grabbed her shoulder and looked directly at her, "I saw him shirtless! It was embarrassing when I saw his abs!" Miya widened her eyes and grabbed you both cheeks.

"He's w-what?! You'll pay for this, *sshole!" She said while clutches her own fists, "Oh, your classmates are still here, sorry to interrupt you two." Nana and Harley both speechless of what they heard about you and you forgot that they're still here which it embarrassed yourself, the two walked near you and Nana touched your shoulder.

She gave you an innocent smile, "We'll talk about that on Monday, (y/n)." She said then the two left the classroom.

"Well, that's unfortunate."

"It sure is!" You yelled and stay calm, "By the way, are you going home early?" You start to fidgeting your feet.

"I believe not..." She said, "You should head home n-"

"I have to go and see him if he's okay now." She immediately grabbed your shoulder and looked directly at you.

"You can't, (y/n)!"

"W-why? I promise to get back! Please let me go and see him.."

She sighed, "Fine but be careful, I'll pick you up later once the meeting is done." You widened your eyes and hugged your big sister.

"Thank you!" You smiled then left.

Her smile turned to frown and went to the faculty room, she received a message by the anonymous number. She swiped her phone then read the message while reading she's in fear and shocked after she saw the message.

I see that your little sister is doing fine now, huh? I hope you and (y/n) are ready once I arrive at that school...

~~~~~

You were panting as you run through the path, you're excited to go to his mansion again to check him. Finally arrived in front of his home, you rang the doorbell then Selena was there in the gate and looked shocked.