Prologue

A/N

Overlord_End here! I will be the main writer for this fic, but of course SquirtleXd helped out.

Most of this chapter is from Classroom of the elite ln.

So just to inform you guys that there will be lots of timeskips and OOC in the chapters to come. I've also decided that pairing is poly. So far, I've decided with 3 harem members for Kiyo. Hope you guys don't mind the pairings.

Hope that you would enjoy this story!

Kiyotaka POV

Hosen led us to the first-year dorms which had belonged to the former third-year students last year. We circled around the building and headed over to the back. It was a dark, quiet area that didn't serve any particular use other than a place to dispose trash, so it seemed safe to assume that we wouldn't run into anybody, given how late it was.

"Then let's continue this, shall we? Our conditions haven't changed at all. You're fine with that?"

"Well..."

As a gesture to highlight his consideration, Hosen crossed his arms for a moment. Shortly thereafter, he uncrossed his arms and extended his right hand with three fingers raised into the air.

"Three mill. You fork over that much, an' I'll save your retarded classmates right away."

Everyone present, myself included, was absolutely stunned at his proposal.

"What the heck are you saying?" It was wholly, completely dumbfounding. Even Horikita couldn't help but sigh a few times.

Hosen was supposed to be trying to salvage the discussion, not jacking up the price even further. It seemed as though he had gone beyond the realm of common sense at this point.

"Are you fuckin' deaf, bitch? I said fork over three mill, and we'll work shit out."

"What, are you fuckin' with us? Suzune's already told ya that we ain't gonna hand over a single point."

"I ain't jokin'. After all, I went through the effort of givin' you lot another chance here, didn't I?" He spoke as though he was the one who arranged all of this in the first place.

"I tried to give you another chance, but it seems like that was a lapse of judgement after all..."

The chance that Hosen might make a forthright decision had been a lasting glimmer of hope, but in the end, that faith had been misplaced.

"Stop right there! You really think you can leave?" Hosen slammed his fist against the wall beside him, putting his intimidating attitude on full display.

"Oh, so just because we're behind the dorms, you want to solve this with one of your signature violent outbursts, isn't it? Do you really think you're going to get away with that?"

"At the very least, I'll get to beat the living shit outta you fuckheads. How's that?"

"Fine, do as you please." Shaking her head, Horikita began to make her exit. She probably didn't think that Hosen would actually make things physical. However-

Nanase, who had been standing off to the side, turned and looked away. It was almost as if she had foreseen what was going to happen next.

Hosen made his move.

"Suzune!!"

Sudo frantically shouted out as he rushed towards her and pulled her back. Hosen's foot swiftly swept through the very same spot where Horikita had been standing only moments before. And then, just like that, the huge first-year proceeded to charge straight at her.