Chapter 32.5: Special Short Chapter

Kiyotaka POV

Opening my eyes, I took in the location I was in, that was my bedroom in the demon world and found myself looking at three familiar faces: Testarossa, Carrera and Ultima, all three of them have a predatory gaze filled with lust in their eyes.

Cold breeze washed over my body, and as I tried to sit up, I noticed that my arms and legs have been chained to my bed. That wasn't the only thing that I noticed.

I wasn't wearing any clothes. It wasn't just myself, but the three demoness in front of me as well. Without using any of my Skills, I tried to break the chains but to no avail. However, as I tried to break it using Skills, I noticed that I couldn't.

Taken aback, in less than a millisecond, I began thinking about several reasons, and the only one that makes sense was: it was all Raphael's plan.

In the first place, even before anyone could reach six meters away from me while I was asleep, I would be able to sense them. Much less would they be able to chain me up, and the only one that could interfere with that was Raphael herself.

Secondly, only Raphael has access to my Skills, which means that she could seal off any of my attempts to use the Skills.

[Think of this as revenge for all those times you ignored and dissed me, master.]

That sly little...

'I see this as a win!' Hornykouji exclaimed, but I shut it up.

[Report. Since there's the master's wish of getting buried, I decided to help out as well.]

I didn't mean in this way. Now, if you would be nice as to–

[Rejected.]

With an almost cold-like tone, Raphael denied me.

"Ara, is that panic I see in your eyes, my king?" Testarossa licked her lips seductively. Panic? What is she talking about? As much as I knew, I wasn't showing any emotion. "It's rare to see you in this type of position, it makes me want to dominate you even more."

"I will have to agree with Testarossa on this one, Kiyotaka-sama." Carrera smirked. "I'm curious to see how you will look like, all submissive-like."

"I'm afraid you don't have any say in this, master." Ultima gave a smug smile. "We have been waiting for this moment for a long time, after all."

"Do you really think you can get away with this?" I stared at them, ignoring Hornykouji's protests.

"Are you really in the position to make such threats, my lord?" Testarossa asked innocently as she got onto me, her soft, naked body pressed up against my own while she started caressing my tip with her warm fingers which caused a certain reaction, her actions getting bolder and bolder by the second.

"No fair, Testarossa! You're keeping the fun all to yourself!" Ultima exclaimed as she got onto the bed and made her way to me.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Kiyotaka-sama." Carrera said as she gave me a kiss to the lips. "We're still your loyal servants, whatever order you gave us, we will always follow, even if you ask us to kill ourself. We know just how hard you've been working, so take this as killing two birds with one stone."

I groaned as the combined work of the three demoness got more difficult to resist.

"That's right." Ultima kissed my neck. "This way, we can help you relief stress from all the tasks you were up to, as well as collecting our payments."

Carrera's kisses got more aggressive as she forced her tongue into my mouth.. Her tongue fought against mine for dominance, and since I was the one in a disadvantageous position, she was able to win.