Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Kiyotaka POV

"Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken!" Veldora yelled as he blasted balls of energy at me, which I dodged them all. "Shoryuken! And then... Tatsumaki Senpakyaku!"

I continued dodging his attacks. "Detroit Smash!!" He yelled out as he tried to punch me, which I grabbed his hand and did a shoulder toss.

On the sidelines, Leficios, Sapphire and Shizue, who had just returned yesterday, watched our spar. Rimuru was currently sending out his troops to fight Clayman's army, so he wasn't around.

"Are you for real?" Veldora asked as he got back on his feet. "Say, Kiyotaka. I have a question for you. What woman is your type!"

"Huh? Why the sudden question?" I asked as I felt the stares at my back from the three girls as they listened attentively.. "If I have to say... a girl with nice thighs."

Veldora's eyes widened. "You have never lost to anybody in your hometown, huh? Seems like we're fated to be best friends."

"What?" I just stared at him. What is he talking about?

"However, I am not someone who will go easy on his best friend." Uh... didn't you underestimate the Hero, and that got you sealed? "Death-Heralding wind!"

A huge black storm sphere generated in his hands was blasted at me. I pointed my finger at it and fired a basic fire spell, which destroyed it in midair in a giant explosion and raced towards him.

"What?!" He looked in shock as he barely dodged. Having already known he would dodge, I was already at where he was, and punched him. He landed hard on the ground. He quickly got up on his feet and sent a punch at me, which I deflected and sent a kick into his side. I then sent another punch which blasted him into the force field I had created.

He sent black lightning at me, but I dodged.

"Kamehame..." Veldora yelled, as he fired a lazer at where I was standing. "...Ha!"

I put my hand out and stopped the blast. (Just imagine Sukuna stopping the Special Grade's blast, or Aomine stopping the ignite pass kai. That's how it looked like.) Before the dust cleared, I teleported in front of him and unleashed an explosion spell, followed by a flurry of quick yet powerful attacks.

"Three... two... one... Should be about time." I said, just as Veldora froze.

"W-What?! Why can't I move?"

"While you were releasing your attacks at me, I reduced your thermal energy little by little. This means that your kinetic movements was being reduced as you used your attacks, but since you had your adrenaline pumping, you didn't noticed."

"KUA-HA-HA-HA, to be able to defeat me, the Storm Dragon Veldora, you're really strong now, my besto friendo!" Veldora laughed from where he was. After that, I adjusted his thermal energy back to normal, and was notified about the skills I acquired.

I went to take a shower before heading to where we were supposed to wait for the gate to the Walpurgis' meeting place. I wore my new outfit that Shuna, Kurobe and the Dwarven brothers had made from the rare materials I had given them from my travels.

 I wore my new outfit that Shuna, Kurobe and the Dwarven brothers had made from the rare materials I had given them from my travels