Chapter 24

Kiyotaka POV

It was the day of the festival. I woke up to the sunlight shining into my eyes, and went to my closet to put some clothes on.

"Morning, Kiyo." Luminous said drowsily as she woke up as well, on the other side of the bed was Shizue. Both of them were as bare as the day they were born.

"Good morning, Luminous." I said, after I put on the last of my clothes. "I will be making breakfast, so put on some clothes. Wake Shizue up while you're at it."

"Mhm." She let out a tired acknowledgment. I dispersed the soundproof barrier around the room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-sama." My three Demon lieutanants greeted me as they saw me in the kitchen.

"Morning." I said, keeping my eyes on the cheese omurice I was making. "Have you three eaten?"

"We were about to head out for breakfast..." Testerossa trailed off as the smell of the omelettes distracted her. Beside her, Ultima and Carrera had drools coming out from their mouths.

I internally chuckled as I handed them two of the omurice that was finished cooking. "Here, you can have some before you go."

"Er, it's fine..." While Testarossa denied, her body language said otherwise, as her eyes stayed on the two plates. The other two were in a similar position.

Sommoning a few hands from the shadow, I fed them each a spoon of omurice from one of the plates. As soon as the food went into their mouth, moans exited their mouths, and their thighs rubbing each other.

Unable to contain themselves, they took the spoon from the shadow hands and wolf down the two omurice. I placed a third plate in front of them, which they finished in a few seconds.

Once they were done, they thanked me for the food and went to their rooms to change again... for some reason, and left afterwards.

After they were gone, Luminous and Shizue arrived, dressed in only shirts that barely covered their top half. After I was done making another three, I set the plates on the table. After I sat on the table, Luminous sat on my lap. I could feel her bare bottom on my lap. I could feel something rising. While I could go for a few more rounds, I'm afraid that they will have trouble walking for a few more weeks, which would bring about lots of attention.

"Luminous-san, you should get off Kiyotaka-san, he's clearly feeling uncormfortable from your actions!" Shizue chided her.

"Oh~ I'm sure Kiyo is alright with it." Luminous stuck out a tongue playfully at Shizue. I'm definitely up for it, but I doubt you would want to limp for the whole festival today. "Perhaps you're just jealous that you're not the one sitting on his lap?"

"Wha! What you're doing is shameless!" Shizue argued, beet red.

"You're saying that after all we did last night?" Luminous teased. "Speaking of shamelessness, I remember a certain someone screaming 'Faster! Go rougher! Impregnate me with your child! Yes! Right there! You can use my other hole if you want!' Hmm? What a naughty child you are~"

Shizue.exe stopped working. Smoke puffed out from her head. Is that even possible?

I was at my last spoon of the omurice when Luminous tried it, making the same sound as the three demons did previously. I could feel my pants got moist, as she ate. Shizue had the same reaction as Luminous. Why are they making such exaggerated... reactions. It's just average, right?

"Wow! This is the best thing I've tasted!" Luminous said as her eyes got a twinkle in it.

"You're exaggerating things. Right, Shizue?"