𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳

Love is gone:

Love is gone:

(originally by SLANDER and Dylan Mathew)

"I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

Don't tell me that your love is gone

That your love is gone"

Message:

This is one of Areum sadder songs demonstrating the loss she has experienced and the regrets she has of those who she loves. Areum highlights her sadness during her early childhood and the loss she experienced during her trainee years. The piano melody was composed when she was playing the instrument in Yoongi's studio.

Silhouette:

(originally by Aquilo)

"We've become echoes, but echoes, they fade away

We fall into the dark as we dive under the waves"

Message:

Areum illustrates life as a fragmented experience of various hidden memories and former identities. The song creates a tone of disorientation, unable to properly perceive what their life has been, hoping to experience something good in the end which highlights her uncertain life as an idol before and after their debut.

Walked Through Hell:

(originally by Anson Seabra)

"Cause when you said jump I said how high

But when I jumped you said goodbye"

Message:

This song is dedicated to her friend that she lost to suicide during her pre-debut years. When performing this once she cried as ARMY sang with her.

Lost in the moment Feat. SUGA:

(originally by NF)

"Don't talk to me like I don't know what you're feeling

'Cause I was there with you bac in the beginning"

Message:

This song was written by both Suga and Areum in the perspective of an insane and sane people who are each other. Their past and present meeting. It is SUGA talking to Min Yoongi and Areum talking to Seong Areum.

Song:

(originally by Sleeping At Last)

"I couldn't help but ask for you to say it all again

I tried to write it down, but I could never find a pen

I'd give anything to hear you say it one more time

That the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes"

Message:

This was written during the time where Areum gained so much joy and happiness, truly enjoying the universe for every small thing. She's trying to demonstrate to others the endless beauty the world holds despite adversity faced every day. Whether its just the stars, moon, waves crashing against a shore, there is beauty in everything.

 Whether its just the stars, moon, waves crashing against a shore, there is beauty in everything

a/n

By the way, these are not the true meaning of the songs, it is just what our character is trying to portray and all these songs rightfully belong to their talented selves. <3

Sorry they aren't Korean songs, just pretend they are part Korean. Might add more. More song will also be featured in the solo album chapter (not up yet)

Love yourself <3