𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴

Areum walked with Jimin excitedly, ready to embarrass and cheer her Suga like the annoying sibling she is

Areum walked with Jimin excitedly, ready to embarrass and cheer her Suga like the annoying sibling she is. The camera watched Suga as he practices and warms up his body for the basketball finals match and then pans to Areum who was clapping and jumping despite it just being a warm-up.

<Areum is already cheering for her hyung before the match even starts.>

Suga looked to where the sound of clapping and light cheering, letting out his signature gummy smile and laugh watching his yeodonsaeng clap for him, "the match hasn't even started yet, save your energy."

"I'm practicing, me and Jimin shall beat everyone in cheering," Areum joked as Suga walked to both Jimin and her, sitting down on the soft barriers. 

<Jimin and Areum who's always been cheering on Suga-hyung from right next to him.>

"My leg cramped a little," Suga whined.

Areum went to Suga and back hugged him laying her chin on top of his head while Jimin massaged his thigh.

***

Areum and Jimin stood on the stands as Jimin held signs ready to cheer for the team. 

"Suga's warming up his body a little today," Jimin stated as Suga shot in the hoop while Areum clapped whenever she did.

"I have never been good at basketball, Suga-hyung tried to teach me but it didn't work out," she giggled remembering the countless failed attempts of shooting hoops she made while Suga tried to teach her. Out of the 30 shots she made 0 made it.

"Suga-Hyung, originally, before he came out," Jimin said to the camera, "said that he'd crawl around so he wouldn't let down the fans expectation but after his face red." 

"We won't loose the cheering completion, " Areum stated smiling looking at Jimin, pumping her first.

"We won't," Jimin said.

HEaring a person cheer in the back, Areum and Jimin yelled, "MIN YOONGI! LEE CHANGMIN! JUNG JINWOON! LEE HYUN-HYUNGNIM!" Both over then were almost over the fence cheering for the team but after Jimin notices that Areum was copying him by almost going over the fence, he pushes her down gently saying, "ahh, don't copy me, you could fall."

***

"No matter what, Suga-hyung will win," Areum stated confidently to the camera."

"Although I'm sorry to the sunbaenims," Jimin said, "our team has already won."

"SUGA-HYUNG!!!" Areum yelled out, clapping and cheering with everyone else. Suga, looking at her, started laughing because of her outward behaviour and intense cheering.

As the game progressed, Jimin and Areum would continue cheering for their teams, with Areum wondering how they are so good a basketball, making a mental note to convince Suga to teach her once again.

I'm not sure if this made sense since this didn't have subtitles and I watched a different video whose subtitles was a bit weird but anyways, enjoy!!! :)