š˜Šš˜. 16

It has been a few weeks of this repeating cycle of school, training and her newl acquired job

It has been a few weeks of this repeating cycle of school, training and her newl acquired job. Days felt longer and Areum grew more and more tired but despite this, her determination was still there behind the tiredness. Right now Areum lay on the ground in the practice room with books and papers spread out on the ground around her as she did her homework. I was late into the night but despite this, the rest of the older girls were partying in the dorm making studying and reading feel like she needed to read the same line over and over again. Her back was aching slightly and her neck.

"Why are you on the floor with so much paper?"

Areum shot her head up slightly surprised by the sudden male voice. She looked towards the door seing the familiar pale older male. Noticing him, she stood up and bowed, "I'm doing homework, my roommates are a bit loud and they don't have school to focus on."

Her voice was slightly softer than usual highlighting her tiredness. She rolled her shoulder back abit trying to get rid of the slight ache of sitting down fro too long. Yoongi, too, noticed her bags around her eyes as well as the slightly uncomfortable facial expression on her face. He thought for a bit wondering if her invite her to go somewhere else or whether her should help her, although school and education wasn't something he was really into he wasn't terrible he also didn't want to seem like a creep.

"You look quite tired," he said honestly and bluntly, looking to the younger.

Areum smiled slightly at the statement, "is it too obviously, I don't want to worry my roomates."

"If you want, you can come to my studio and study there, it would be better than studying on the floor where sweaty people have been?" he said a bit hesitantly. He hadn't known the girl for long but he wouldn't be rude and let her keep studying on the floor which disgusted him a bit. From what he knew, she was quiet and probably won't disturb him, so he wouldn't mind.

"No, it's alright," she declined politely not wanting to be a hassle.

"The floor is dirty and disgusting and quite frankly you don't look comfortable," Yoongi stated with a straight face while walking to the chaotic paper that was sprawled on the ground.

In defeat and understanding, Areum listened to the elder helping him pack her papers and quite frankly agreed with what he said. With hours upon hours With that completed, Areum followed behind the 17 year old until they both reached a studio door. Yoongi opened the door and welcomed Areum in.

It was small but cosy. Had everything you needed for music production, MIDI controllers, keyboards ecetera. On on the walls was a black couch and a table.

"You can sit there," Yoongi gestured to the couch. Areum walked over to the couch be thanking the rapper. She placed her papers down and went back to studying. Yoongi, too, sat down at his desk and placed his headphones on, producing some songs.

Yoongi didn't know why he had helped the girl. Was it because he knew the situation she was in? He held empathy for her? Because he too lacked supportive parents and money, he with that he fell in a state of depression, he just wanted someone to support his work. So he didn't want Areum to fall in the state as him because if a child lacks a parents support, are they really still children?

Time went by and Areum finished her homework. Not wanting to disturb Yoongi, she stayed seated on the couch admiring the room. Her eyes then landed on the monitor that Yoongi was working on. She was in aw at his abilities, yes she couldn't her it, but remembering the rap he produced, she couldn't help but be amazed by his abilities. She tried to be as discrete as she could but despite this Yoongi noticed.

He brought another chair over next to his desk, gesturing to it still looking at his monitor. Areum confused, didn't do anything except wonder.

"You can sit here and listen," he said noticing that the girl wasn't moving, "it would be better than just watching when you can't hear."

Areum moved over, she was given a pair of headphones to which she replied with a thankyou. Yoongi continued to produce as Areum listened to what he was creating. The room was filled with comfortable and relaxing silence as two figures together, enjoyed what they loved to do most, music without the fear of judgement. Without the fear of rejection.

After some time, tt was significantly later into the night. The moon was reaching it's peak, streets were empty, with the only sound being a few cars that happened to pass by. Yoongi ended up having to wake the younger girl up as she ended up falling asleep while listen to the melodies Yoongi was creating. Yoongi offered to walk her back to as it was too late for anyone to walk alone and the male dorm was in the same area.

Both didn't talk much. Both didn't need to talk. Both enjoyed the silence as they walked back to the dorms. Both didn't realise this was the beginning of a long friendship and family.

 Both didn't realise this was the beginning of a long friendship and family