𝘏𝘠𝘠𝘏/𝘞𝘌𝘉𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘕

!!!TW!!!

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION PLEASE SKIP IF THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE AND MOST LIKELY SKIP THIS ENTIRE SECTION AS IT TALKS ABOUT THE REALITY OF MENTAL HEALTH.

NAME:  Seong Areum       

FAMILY: Mother (missing), Father (missing), Older sister (death by suicide.)

PARING: Seokjin (this is based on the theory that each BTS member has another member they are connected to.)

!!!Role!!!

Areum represents lost youth and the reality of mental health which is taboo in Korea. She demonstrates the importance of friendship and the influence of family on ones mental health. Areum highlights the reality of depression and how it isn't always obvious from an outsiders point of view.

!!!Status!!!

Deceased (in the previous timeline)

Alive (current timeline)

!!!Backstory!!!

The Seong family grew up in extreme poverty with everyone needing to work part-time to receive at least some food a day but they were a happy family some could say... for a moment of time. As years passed the family started to grow more distant, the parents started to neglect their children leaving them to fend for each other. Eventually, the girl's parents disappeared. 

Both of the girls managed to survive after their disappearance, they sold some meaningless items while Areum would entertain themselves through violin playing which both enjoyed a lot as her older sister would tell her to never stop playing. They both seemed happy from the outside, well that's what Areum believed but she couldn't see the facade painted on her sister, until the incident.

At the age of 13 she was left alone, she fell into a state of depression which constant flashbacks of her sisters passing. Areum often saw hallucinations of her older sister falling of buildings almost driving her insane to the point where she burnt her violin in hopes that her sister would disappear, she often skipped school, stole items and worked part-time jobs to pay for her rent. 

At the age of 14, she entered high school and was caught trying to leave leaving her to clean a storage room as a punishment which was where she met seven other boys. During this time, they grew close with each other as they shared their struggles with each other. Areum was not that open with them as she wasn't comfortable in a room with seven other boys she had no clue existed. Noticing this, Seokjin decided to try to converse with her, finding out about her sister's death and decided to step in as an older sibling. She finally started to play violin again, with her and Yoongi doing duets together with the rest listening.

Areum finally found the strength to survive. To keep on fighting. With the eight of them together, she finally found her family.

!!!Tragedy!!!

As time grew, the distance between them all grew and once again she started to feel alone. With, Jin in LA and only her and Jungkook left in school she felt truly alone. Once she heard about the death of Jungkook and Yoongi, it felt like Deja Vu and she couldn't take it anymore.

She sat on the same skyrise building where her sister stood. With a fire burning her apartment, she peered over the edge and jumped.

!!!TIMETRAVEL!!!

Jin tried many times to save Areum but found it hard to pinpoint the exact time. What confused him was that he was able to save both Jungkook and Yoongi but she always died. He tried to get them to save her but she always jumped. Until, one day, Jin decided to go save her himself. 

He was able to stop her leading them both to cry in each other's arms.

A/N: I'm going to write a storyline for this if I have time, so if there are any plot holes they should be fixed when I write the whole story for it.