𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘦

✧˖*°࿐- Understanding

Areum would like someone who understands her when she needs time for herself but also someone who can help her through her mental health struggles.  She would like someone who understands how passionate about music she is and that, in a way, music is her life. She would like someone who recognises that she shows love through physical affection and music as she finds it difficult to word her thoughts to speech.

✧˖*°࿐ Passionate

Areum finds that if someone has a passion for something,  it can be quite amazing. She would like if someone was passionate in the arts like music, dance or acting. 

✧˖*°࿐- Good Listener

Areum, personally, hates when she is talking about something she thoroughly enjoys and the person does not listen. So want someone who would listen to her worries and passions because she would do the same for the other.

✧˖*°࿐- Enjoys music

Areum loves playing the piano, guitar and loves singing and rapping. She would hope the person, too, enjoys it. She wants someone who is fine with her playing the piano and singing and maybe they would sing along whether they are good or not.

✧˖*°࿐- Appearance

She doesn't have a set appearance. She believes that all humans are humans and that she should not be defined by our skin, race, religion and ethnicity. Although her main preference is someone who is Korean but she is very flexible.

Out of BTS, she would say that her ideal type is a mix between Suga and Jungkook.

Please vote and comment if possible :)))