𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1

Areum sat next to Yoongi in her white FILA outfit in a small meeting to prepare for In The Soop, which she was quite excited

Areum sat next to Yoongi in her white FILA outfit in a small meeting to prepare for In The Soop, which she was quite excited. Despite it still technically being work, the idea of going on a trip with the rest of Bangtan for the pure reason to relax and entertain ARMY made her thrilled for the event.

"We're gathered here briefly to get any ideas that might help us to prepare for the trip," the producers informed the group as Areum started to think about what she would want to do during the time, "please let us know if there is anything you want to eat in the next three days."

<A time to hear their ideas.>

"You know the fish tanks they have in sashimi store?" Jin asked, "Could you set up a fish tank, along with different kinds of fish to eat, we will fillet it our selves?"

"What's this?" Yoongi asked, referring to the paper on the table in front of them.

"It's a itinerary."

On the paper, there as a set time for each meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner with breakfast being optional.

"I'll have to skip," RM said.

"I'll see, it depends what time I wake up," Areum stated, flicking through the papers of the itinerary.

Areum thought that this would be fun as she thought about what to do. She listened to what they weren't allowed to do like jet skiing which she really wanted to try out.

"Could you prepare some badminton rackets?" RM requested.

"Is it possible to get a volleyball?" Areum asked wanting to play volleyball like how she use to during highschool. Turns out the crew had a lot of what they already wanted in terms of sport.

"And Jimin, you're getting a new hanbok, right?" The producers asked Jimin making some of the members confused.

"Someone who wanted a canvas," the person being Suga, "we prepared a size 200."

"200," Rm said shocked at the size of the canvas

"Can I also have a canvas but smaller, 20 x 25, please," Areum asked Jin, who also wanted to paint.

"Ooo, I'm excited to see what you guys paint," J-hope said excitedly.

"Rere was the top in art at school," Jungkook praised talking about Areum.

"I have an idea, so I hope it turns out well."

The conversation went on as they all requested what they wanted to do or bring.

"Areum, would you like anything else," the producers asked.

"Can I ***** *****?" Areum asked causing the boys to jump in excitement and happiness, asking a long with Areum.

<Ooo, secrets.>

"Yeah, sure," the producers agreed.

"I hope ARMY will like the surprise," Areum pleaded slightly, "can we also have a keyboard or piano?"

***

Areum packed all her clothing and necessary items needed for the trip. She brought her lugages to the carpark of the BigHit building, meeting the rest of the boys. They all started to discuss who will drive and who will go with each person with Areum riding with Rm and Jungkook

Areum tapped Jungkook looking quite tired due to the busy schedules as he got the message and lifted her luggage into the trunk of the car.

<telepathic maknaes.>

She sat in the back as Namjoon and Jungkook took the front seats. Preparing to leave, they all tried communicating through the walkie-talkies they were given. Their group was quite quiet allowing her to probably sleep on the way there.

"We're leaving!" Suga commanded through the communicator as they all drove out.

Namjoon started singing a little bit of Stuck With U as Jungkook drove slightly worried about his guitar with Areum trying not to doze off.

"They look quite excited," Areum statednoticing the movement of the people in the cars in front of them. Namjoon and Jungkook discussed some songwriting and the meaning of the moon. They continued to talk until they noticed their diamond maknae leaning on her hand sleeping.

"Is she alseep," Jungkook asked RM.

"Yeah," RM confirmed looking at the sleeping girl, "she has been quite tired lately."

"We should probably tell the other to be a bit quieter when talking on the radios," Jungkook suggested to RM.

Rm grabbed the walkie-talkie and said to the other, "Areum asleep guys, so can you guys be quiet when talking on this."

A loud chorus of yes echoed from the radio.

***

As some time goes by, Areum woke up from her sleep noticing the more rural landscape they were in. With mountains that covered the horizon, and green trees that painted the view. It had been a while since she saw something that wasn't the skyscrapers of a city.

They continued driving for a few minutes arriving at their destination. Areum, quite excited, opened the car door, getting greeted by the stunning natural landscape of rivers, mountains and nature. They were shown around the house, as they started to claim what room they wanted to sleep in. Areum decided that she would stay in the main house because the food was nearby.

She moved her luggage to her room, laying down on the comfy bed, excited to finally have some time to do things she really enjoys.

I just realized how long this will take me if I did every episode in detail. So the next episodes will mainly be just moments in each episode rather than a fully detailed chapter. :)