𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯; 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴

<Areum is sitting next to V>

[Jimmy]: Welcome back everybody, we are hanging out with BTS!!!!

<Cheers could be heard from the audience as BTS was seen clapping through the screen.>

[Jimmy]: Being in the biggest band in the world there is lots of information about you on the internet but not all of it is true. SO I'm going to read some that I have come across and you guys are going to tell me if it's true or not and what is the story is behind it,

[BTS]: Let's go!!!

[Jimmy]: Is it true, that if instead of calling your fan base ARMY you were going to call them Bells.

<Areum laughed, remembering how they were going to call ARMY Bells.>

[Jimmy]: By the looks on Areum's face I suppose it's true.

[RM]: Yeah so it's kinda true because when you say BTS it stands for BangTan Sonyeodan, not Behind The Scenes for your information and when you say bell in Korean it sounds like power and it sounds like Bang.

[Areum]: Yeah, someone brought it up and was like how about "bell" and then we can yell like, "MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" and they all ring bells.

<BTS all make bell ringing gestures laughing at the idea of calling ARMY Bell.>

[RM]: ARMY is so much better.

<Puts his head in hand in relief, contemplating past ideas.>

[Jimmy]: Is it true, when you first started the band you eight shared one dorm, what was that like?

[Jimin] : In one room, there were three bunk beds and one normal bed and we had a mattress in the small living room for Areum.

[Suga]: And in between the beds, there was a space for just one person to walk through.

[Jimmy]: What did you learn about each other from that experience?

[Jin]: These guys are really dirty and messy.

[RM]: We are, and what's wrong about it.

<Areum laughed slightly remembering the mess she would see at their dorm.>

[Areum]: I would come back to the dorm sometimes and there would be clothes and ramen noodle cups everywhere. On the floor on the tables.

[Jungkook]: <hits Areum jokingly> you helped with the mess too.

[Areum]: I did.

[Jimmy]: Jimin, when it came to thinking about stage names, you almost decided to go with Baby J, what else was in the running.

[Jimin]: So both Baby J and Baby G were both as an option but when I thought about saying "hi I'm Baby J" sounded really weird.

<Jimin remembers bad past memories.>

[Jimin]: So I decided to go with my real name.

[Jimmy]: V, is it true you only auditioned for BTS to support your friends.

[V]: True, yes.

[Jimmy]: So, what happened to your friend?

[V]: He failed.

<Everyone laughed at the blunt, humorous statement.>

[Jimmy]: RM, you are the leader but I heard that you are also the clumsiest.

[RM]: y-yeah well, Areum.

[Areum]: <her eyes moved away from her anxiety reliever of playing with V's hands ready to tell the story.> Once, I don't know how Namjoon-hyung went into my studio and tripped and my guitar fell with him and broke.

[Jimmy]: wow, really!?

[RM] : I'm also the only one without a driver's licence, I didn't get it for the world peace.

<Nods satisfied at his decision.>

[Jimmy]: So Areum, so apparently not only can you sing, you can rap, dance, play piano, guitar, paint, and have helped in the production and songwriting of over 100 BTS songs, is this true and h-how?

<Cheers could be heard from the audience and BTS as Areum became flustered with the compliments.>

[Areum]: In a way I guess but I can't talk all the credit. The reason why I can do what I do is because I have so much support and help from my Hyungs. Suga-Hyung taught me how to rap and produce, Namjoon-Hyung taught me how to better my songwriting, Hobi and Jimin-Hyung taught me how to dance, Jin-Hyung helped me with my confidence and Jungkook and TaeTae helped me with my vocals.

[Jimmy]: Humble as ever Areum, I have one more question, if you don't mind, when you first met Suga, is it true that the first words you said to him were "would you like some banana milk?"

<Everyone laughed at Areum's words when meeting Suga.>

[Areum]: True.

[Jimmy]: How did that happen?

[Areum]: There was a competition hosted by our company in the place I lived and I decided to go to watch. I saw a spare seat near Suga and sat there. I also had social anxiety but I wanted to overcome it, so I offered Suga some banana milk.

The rest of the interview continued with everyone answering questions about the rumours. 

Comments:

Namjoon: "Taehyung sleeps with his eyes open" 

Taehyung: "what the fawk Namjoon"

tae saying "he failed" about his friend with that face will never not be funny

Do you guys realise how much more confident Areum is in interviews now?! I feel like I've watched a child grown up.

"I didn't get my drivers license for the sake of world peace" THAT SENT ME LMFAOOO

Areum being humble, I could never.

You guys are like, "if only I could be Areum," bitch,  If only I could be the boys.

I don't who I'd rather be, Areum, who gets to play with V's hands, or V ,who gets his hands massage by Areum.

I just copied some comments from the youtube video and added some of my own

Do you guys like this format better or do you prefer the one from the carpool karaoke.

<3