| Chapter Twelve + Jealousy brought the cat back to life |

"Girls, hurry up and finish getting dressed! We have people outside waiting for your late asses. Chop chop!"

Bitch put a foot fungus infected sock in it! Was what I wanted to say to Coach Taylor's loud ass, but once again since I was a student and she was my superior- I put a sock in it.

But see, this was another reason why I got pissed off because of that lady- she was yelling at us on a Monday, in the fucking morning. Yes I understood we had people waiting and time was ticking, but you don't need to remind us about it every minute, screaming at the top of your lungs. I bet her loud ass ticked Veer off too. I imagined her yelling at five in the morning, talking like,

Veer come over here and eat my pussy before work!

But. . .did you even wash it yet? He would answer back.

That question would only make her even more pissed off. Just do it! I'm mad and horny.

But you didn't wash it yesterday either. . .

And? I told you that I am a mad bitch and I have an anger problem and washing is not on my everyday todo list! God, sometimes I wish that I can be more like Sevyn because she's always clean and better and knows how to please you and-

Hell, it wasn't anymore believable right? Whatever. It seemed like a conversation they would have. Maybe. Probably. Nevermind.

I saw Kiana to the right of me finish up her touches on her makeup and lucky for me, I was doing the same and also almost done. We had team photoshoots this morning and that was one of the reasons why everyone was taking a little extra longer in doing their hair, their makeup, cleaning their uniforms and all that shit. Today was the day that we needed to look perfect because these were the pictures that everyone was going to see.

Twenty minutes later, everyone finally arrived on the field. And shit, was it crowded. We had other makeup artist on the field, cameras, big lights, directors I was guessing and more people who I didn't even know what they did. But they all looked important in business attire, on phones, notebooks in hands and jotting shit down.

I saw the boys on the field, more specifically Morgan, and that brought a whole other problem back into my head. Tiana. Tiana and her hundreds of texts she sent me this weekend. Her asking- no, begging and pleading with me to talk to Morgan and see what was inside his head concerning her.

I mean what did she except? She had fucked my best friend's fling or whatever and kept it from Morgan. But technically, they did just start dating or whatever they were doing- but technically technically, she shoulda told him because we were all hanging out together- but technically technically technically, it wasn't any of my business.

But fuck, I said fuck it. I told her I would pry only this time and then she would leave me alone, only to try to find a way back on Kiana's good side. I liked when my friend's did not try to murder each other.

The next person who I saw on the field brought back a whole other memory. Remember that man I flirted with in front of Veer's face last week? The NFL guy with the ring? Shit, forgot his name, but that wasn't the point. The point was that I didn't see him at our game last Friday. I guess he didn't like cheerleaders. Sucks for him. He wasn't that cute anyway. Can't believe I wasted my flirting tactics on him. A shame.

I hear a whistle be blown and Coach Taylor shout right after it, "Let's get this photoshoot started with!"

And that we did. We took shots on the field, of us acting like we were working out and practicing. Then we went near the bleachers and took a handful of group shots. And a handful group shots meant a whole bunch. The director split it us up in pairs, then tenths, then fourths. Also, we took some together with Coach Taylor. No, people weren't doing risky posing. It only happened during the solo photoshoots.