Chapter 14

Roronoa Zoro…" A fishman hissed as he obviously recognized Zoro.

"That's him! The one that tricked me!" A octopus-like fishman yelped. "How dare he take me for a ride! Wait… No. I was actually the one who gave him a ride!"

Well… That sounds normal…

"That long nosed human is still alive!" Another random fishman cried. "He should be dead!"

"Pirates huh… I see… So that's how you're all related," Arlong muttered in a low voice. "So, your goal from the very beginning was only to get Nami, is that it? Shahaha! What could four measly humans do!"

Oh yeah, so what the fuck was I!

"You idiots!" The octopus fishman cried out. "As if Arlong would fight the likes of you! I'll turn you all into fish food!"

Then, using his odd shaped mouth the octopus made a weird horn like sound and yelled, "Come out, beast!"

"W-w-w-what's going on!" Usopp yelped in fear. "Could it be the monster form the Grand Line that destroyed Gosa!"

The water from behind the octopus started to ripple as he cried out, "Come out Mohmoo!"

A large sea cow burst forward from the water, just like it had looked in my memory. But was that bruises it had on it is? And it looked ready to cry… What the hell?

"Moo..." He said pathetically.

"Ahh! It's a monster!" Usopp screamed.

"Huh?" The octopus said in a dumfounded way at Mohmoo's appearance.

Mohmoo looked down at us and froze as Luffy and Sanji stared back at him.

"Oh him?" Luffy asked with his arms crossed.

"So he is one of them huh?" Sanji said with a nonchalant façade.

"Moo…" The poor thing whimpered as it turned around and began to swim away.

"Mohmoo…" Arlong snarled in a dangerous voice as he glared at the sea cow. "The hell do you think you are going?"

I watched curiously as it froze at Arlong's voice. "Well, if you are going to run away I ain't gonna try and stop you, but… Well, Mohmoo?"

The monster seemed to have a sudden change of heart as it spun around, fury blazing it it's eyes as is roared, "MOOOOOOOO!"

"IT'S COMING FOR US!" Usopp screamed in fear as the sea cow charged at us.

"All right!" Cried Arlong's men. "Follow Mohmoo's lead! Let's show these inferior human's not to mess with us!"

Zoro, Sanji, Usopp and myself all slipped into battle positions but Luffy stepped in front of us and said, "Leave them to me! They're a bunch of time wasters!"

With a little effort Luffy smashed both of his feet down into the concrete so they were covered right up to his ankles.

"The hell's he doing?" Sanji muttered in confusion.

"I don't have a good feeling about this…" Zoro groaned and I agreed whole heartedly with him.

"NGHHH!" Luffy began to spin around in a circular motion so that his body became twisted and taunt while his arms knocked away the fishman attacks. He then stretched out his rubber arms and latched onto Mohmoo's horns.

"He must be a Devil Fruit user!" One of the fishmen called out.

"Hey! Let's get out of here!" Usopp yelled as he bolted.

"What!" Sanji cried in confusion amongst the chaos. "What's he doing?"

"Hell if I know!" Zoro snapped in reply and we all ran for cover before we got caught up in that idiots' attack too.