Chapter 32

I caught up to the others as they were all settling down on the top of a huge crab. I skidded to a stop gaping at the huge creature. Where the hell did it come from and what the hell is up with the look on its face!

"Ah! Mamori! Come on, jump up!" Chopper called out when he spotted me.

"Come on!" Luffy waved me up.

I sighed, carefully walking up to the crab as I scrutinized it.

'Hello…' I greeted it and tuned in to get its reply.

'Hello… Pretty Dog… Jump on,' It replied in broken pieces.

I made a face and looked up to Chopper, 'I refuse to get on this thing!'

"Come on!" Chopper urged. "We need to leave quickly before Crocodile catches up."

I grumbled a bit before jumping up onto the crab's legs, using it to launch myself onto its back. I grunted when the weight of the packs slammed into my back and I stumbled a few steps, not accustomed the extra weight on my back and sides. Zoro's hand shot out, grabbing onto my bandana to stop me from slipping off the crab and he them pushed me to the ground so we could leave without me falling off. I grunted, feeling the thorns of the rose dig I through my fur.

"OKAY! HERE WE GO!" Chopper called out as he grabbed the reins on the crab. "DEPART!"

"AH!" I heard Vivi's voice cry as the crab took off sideways and my head shot up in time to see Vivi flying off the crab, a hook attached to sand around her waist.

'VIVI!' I yelped loudly, automatically trying to slip out of the saddle bags so I could move. I bit down on one of the strap, pulling it off me before quickly slipping out of the rest of them.

"STOP CHOPPER!" Zoro order as Zoro, Sanji, and I ran forward.

"VIVI!" Luffy yelled as he jumped forward, grabbing hold of Vivi. "IT'S HIM!"

"KYA!" Vivi screamed as Luffy threw her back at us, Zoro catching her around to waist.

Luffy then hooked his arm around the hook that had tried to take Vivi, purposely getting pulled along with it.

"LUFFY!" Vivi screamed after him.

"THAT IDIOT!" Sanji yelled.

'What are you doing, you fool!' I cried out mentally, half debating jumping off after him.

"YOU GUYS GO AHEAD! I'LL BE FINE BY MYSELF!" Luffy yelled back to us as he was pulled off. "MAKE SURE YOU GET VIVI TO THE PALACE!"

"LUFFY! THERE IS TWO OF THEM!" Sanji called out.

Luffy replied with a smirk.

"Idiot," Zoro gritted out before turning around and ordering Chopper. "Head straight for Alubarna Chopper!"

"Okay!" He replied. "Got it!"

"What! We're just going to leave him, Zoro!" Usopp protested loudly as I stared after Luffy. Damn it!

"LUFFY!" Vivi cried out after him as Nami held her back.

"It's okay Vivi!" Nami tried to console her as the crab got further and further away from Luffy. "I feel sorrier for them! There isn't one single person who's tried to fight Luffy and gotten away safely."

"Understand Vivi?" Zoro interpreted as I glanced down dejectedly at the back of the crab. "He will stop Crocodile. The moment the rebellion moved to attack, this country's 'limit' was defined. If the army and rebels collide, this kingdom is done for. If you are our only hope for stopping this then you must stay alive, no matter what! And it doesn't matter what happens to any of us!"