Chapter 15

Not running away little puppy?" The freak asked with a sadistic laugh.

In response I just flashed him one of my toothy grins. And with that said I then launched myself straight at him, the dome of my head smashing into his crotch. I presumed that fishman have a package just like normal men, but I couldn't tell because the Lionfish was wearing jean-like shorts.

He was not expecting that move so he let out a girlish scream of pain and fell to his knees, both his hands grasping his crotch. Without waiting for an invitation I jumped again and being careful not to get too close to his spines that ran down his backbone and his arms, I latched my teeth onto his shoulder. My teeth sunk into his skin and I tasted blood; blood and fish. It wasn't pleasant at all.

It caused him to let out and scream of pain and I lifted up my front paws, bracing them against his chest. I saw his fist coming at my front the corner of my eyes so I sunk my teeth in even further and using my front paws I pushed back. My teeth managed to slice through his flesh as I pulled back, leaving long bloody marks on his shoulder. I felt his fist go whizzing past my head as I jumped back, landing nimbly on my paws. I danced back a few more paces, my eyes not leaving my opponent. Bet the fucker didn't expect that.

He glared at me as he stood back up to his feet and I just ran my tongue along my bloody teeth tauntingly. He should never underestimate an opponent.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw Zoro collapse on the ground and my eyes widened as I watched him. Shit! He was still hurt from the fight with Hawk-Eyes wasn't he?

"Just as I thought!" Sanji cried out, also pausing his battle to look at Zoro. "The wounds he received from Hawk-Eyes still haven't…"

"BROTHER!" I heard Johnny and Yosaku call from the entrance of Arlong Park.

"This is my chance!" The octopus cried and proceeded to punch the ceiling that he had somehow been clinging onto. I wasn't sure how he got up there, but what the hell. He then jumped away from it, landing on the other side of Zoro.

"Meet you doom as you get crushed Roronoa Zoro!" He cried, holding his six arms out wide.

Zoro just stood back up to his feet, calmly grabbed the back of the octopus's shirt and flung him under the falling ceiling.

"Why don't you get crushed instead?" He grunted in pain, his head tipped back. Shit, it wasn't looking good for Zoro.

Zoro the collapsed on the ground yet again as he hissed, "Damn it. Of all the time… Why now?"

"His wounds are too deep! They haven't healed yet!" Yosaku yelped in worry for Zoro.

"Obviously! It's a wound that would disable a man for half a year, if not kill him! Was he enduring the pain all this time?" Johnny hissed.

"I knew something was up when he acted normal after receiving those wounds!" Sanji inputted as he gritted his teeth. "That moron!"

My own eyes widened as Sanji's opponent attacked him whilst he was distracted by punching him in the stomach. I watch as he went flying back and went straight through a wall, 'DAMN! ZORO! SANJI!'

"DOKU KASUI!*" Another voice called out and my head snapped around in time to see the Lionfish heading straight for me, his elbow held out in front of him.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as I began to throw myself forward but his speed was beyond human and I was too late to move. A spike that was attached to his elbow dove straight into the flesh of the top of my back right leg. I let out a screaming yelp as it felt like I had been stabbed with a butcher's knife; his spikes were not small in the least! The blow sent me tumbling to the ground and I rolled over a few times, away from the fishman.