Chapter 35

"Why did you make me wait so long?" Bon Clay called out as we stopped in front of our boat. "Long time no see! Were you all thinking about me?"

We all ignored him, dismounting from our ducks and wishing them farewell. I jumped down, my paws landing in the sand as I slipped out of my coat again. I then turned around to my new friend to farewell him.

'Thank you for all your help my friend,' I thanked him, bowing my head. 'If you ever need anything, let me know.'

'It's no problem dude, just come back and visit sometime!' He replied.

'I'll see what I can do,' I smirked, reaching forward to lick the end of his beak.

"QUACK!" They all called out as they ran off, ready to head back home.

"TAKE CARE!" Everyone yelled back at them.

We all turned around only to see Bon Clay crying and waving to the ducks as well.

"Good bye!" He sobbed. "If we're destined to, we'll meet again!"

"No, that's not right!" Bon said suddenly, slamming his for down. "Wait a second!"

"What the hell?" Sanji asked.

"What's this! Old friends meeting and you don't say hi!" Mr. Two called out.

"Who's friends with you? You're and enemy," Luffy pointed out.

"WAAAH!" Mr. Two called out. "THAT TIME WAS MY MISTAKE!"

"Hmph! Forget it…That's in the past. Let's forget about it!" He said.

"Move," Zoro order as he walked up the steps on the ship to board it. I was right at his heels, glaring at the okama.

"Ah, sorry," He said. "Baroque Works disbanded, we are not enemies anymore!"

Once on board I waddled over to the mast, sitting down next to it as I glared at the Okama's back.

"Even if you're not our enemy, I don't have to let you on board," Luffy pointed out as everyone else slowly boarded the ship one by one.

"Hn!" Bon huffed. "And this is what I get for doing you a favor. Think about it. If I didn't move this ship away, what would have happened to it?"

"It would probably have got confiscated by the Marines," Nami said as she boarded the ship.

"Not probably! Certainly! It nearly got taken away! You know what it's like around here. It's totally covered by the Marines. Understand me? Covered! Even a goose will have trouble escaping," Mr. Two exclaimed.

"Then you took the Going-Merry so the Marines wouldn't get it?" Luffy gasped and by now everyone was on the main deck of the ship.

"Really?" Usopp cried.

"Why?" Chopper joined in.

"Because we are…" Bon started to say, tears leaking out of his eyes. "Friends aren't we?"

Next thing I knew the four of them had linked arms and were dancing around the deck again. Major deja vu.

"You're really a good guy after all!" Luffy called out, kicking his legs.

"Is there anymore luggage?" Nami asked Sanji as he walked past me.

"No, that was the last one," Sanji replied, ignoring the idiots.

"So in short, it's because of the Marines that you aren't able to get away?" Zoro asked him suddenly. "That's why you came for help, right?"

"That's right!" Bon sobbed. "This is the time when enemies should get together to bust out of this situation!"