Chapter 34

"What! Nami! What are we doing!" Usopp screamed at her as Vivi jumped on Chopper's back and Chopper jumped onto Usopp. "We really don't have time! If we keep this up any longer, everyone will die!"

"I know that!" Nami yelled back. "You stay there and don't move! I'm calculating!"

"Don't move? I don't know the meaning of this pose!" Usopp argued. "What are you planning to do?"

"After I do it you'll know!" She said. "Here I go!"

She pulled out her new weapon, positioning it as she called out, "Today's weather is typhoon!"

"13 seconds before shooting!"

"CYCLONE TEMPO!" Nami cried as she flung the weapon at Usopp.

He tried to block but the weapon went straight between his legs before exploding in a swirl of wind that sent Usopp flying up in the air, screaming, with Vivi and Chopper still on his back.

"Chopper! Jump towards Sanji!" Nami ordered.

"So this is the plan? Just keep jumping?" Vivi cried out.

"Sanji! Mamori!" Nami called out to us finally. "You know what to do!"

'Has anyone told her that dogs were not built to fly…' I sighed, wishing today was over already. I was still numb and tired mentally and physically from fighting Mr. Six, this is not what I needed.

"I guess I can," Sanji said as he climbed out onto the ledge. I followed him, trying to figure out how this would work. "I just have to try. Mamori, jump on my back."

I grunted, letting him know I had heard him as I jumped onto his back, my front paws hooking over his shoulder to hold myself on.

I watched as Chopper jumped off Usopp's back, flying into the air. Sanji jumped off the ledge with me clinging to him. As Chopper got near us Sanji started to swing around, ready to kick Chopper us higher.

"Mamori! You know what to do," Sanji gritted out and just as he went to kick Chopper up I jumped off him, landing on Vivi who was on Chopper. I had no idea what my job actually was, but I'd soon figure it out. I was slammed down by the force used to push us up.

"ZORO!" Chopper called out and in responses Zoro pulled out his swords. As he jumped off the ledge.

"Okay! Leave it to me!" He replied.

"Swords!" Chopper yelped.

"Stupid, don't worry," He snorted. "I'll use the blunt side. Vivi, be careful, there are strangers up there."

"It's okay, I know!" She gritted out.

Zoro got ready to use his sword to fling us up into the air and I looked up, ready to take my turn in a second. I tensed as I noticed two heads looking over the side of the open clock.

"Haha, Miss Father's Day!" An odd looking male called out.

"Tic Tac, I know. That's the traitor in our company!" The female dressed up as a frog replied.

"It can't be," Vivi gasped.

"WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!" Nami screamed from the ground.

"WHAT!" Usopp yelped.

"Wait, they're in the air! If they get hit..." Zoro gasped and I suddenly realized how much trouble that would be if we were hit. I think I just figured out my job…

"Lookie here!" The frog woman said darkly as she and her partner pulled out guns and aimed them at us. "Chance isn't easily gained!"

"You dare to point a gun at Vivi!" Sanji called out as he fell below us.