traumatised

i woke up in my bed with a bucket full of sick next to me. i rubbed my eyes and looked at my clock.
it was 12am i seen the sun shining into my room. i stayed in bed and i opened my phone. i was about to go on to tiktok when i threw up all inside of the bucket. i heard someone run into my room. it was q

quin: hey i'm so glad your okay last night you where mashed out of your head then you zoned out why?
kaylen: don't even worry about it
quin: it's probably about what happened wasnt it.
kaylen: yeah but you don't have to bring it up.
quin: sorry i hope your okay.. here have a drink

he passed me some water and i took slow sips. i then took a pill and then i put my head on my pillow staring at the ceiling. i wanted some food so i got up and i walked and seen jaden inside of the living room. he looked messed up.

i wasn't in my dress no more i was in shorts and a cropped top? who changed me?

jaden: oh i'm glad your awake kaylen
kaylen: thanks uh who changed me last night ?
jaden: i did sorry i didn't want you in that tight dress sleeping it wouldn't be comfortable.!
kaylen: i appreciate that thanks.

i walked into the kitchen seeing bryce talking to anthony. i haven't seen anthony in ages.

anthony: oh my gosh hey kay!!

he hugged me and i smiled

anthony: how are you
kay: good just a bit of a hangover.
anthony: good job 'we're making breakfast go sit down in the living room we'll bring it in 5
kay: thank you

i smiled back at them both and then i sat down on the sofa opposite jaden. he rubbed his eyes and then looked at me. then he looked at the tv.

kay: my head hurts so much.
jaden: are you ok?
kay: i'm good don't worry.
jaden: last night was the worst time of my life i just had flashbacks of something and i feel like dying.
kay: what was the flashbacks you can always talk to me about anything im always here!!
jaden: i don't want to make you upset.
kay : is it about...

he nodded slowly and looked down into his lap. there was a awkward silence when i finally spoke

kay: uhhh i hope your ok
jaden: you don't understand how sorry i am for that
kay: it's okay don't worry about me
jaden: no i'm really sorry kaylen

he got up

kay: where are you going?
jaden: i don't know
kay: jaden where are you going

he got up and walked out of the house. i quickly found a jacket and some shoes. i rushed outside chasing him. he started running to his car. i finally caught up and i got inside of the car. he sped off i couldn't even see what was happening. there where beeps and scream, swearing everything you could imagine. all i see is us falling. jaden zoned out and i'm sitting there shaking. then i get a tight feeling in my stomach with blackness.

i woke up on the bare grass surrounded with the sway boys and jaden laying there. nobody noticed i was awake because everyone crowded around jay.

i peak over one of there heads and jadens laying there. dead? i tear dropped from my eye. then another. more after more when bryce turned around

bryce: kay!

they all hugged me and then they pulled away.

kay: what happened to jaden
bryce: why are you crying
kay: what if he's dead i still love him.

they hugged me again and i sat in the middle of all of them next to jaden. i rested my head on his chest. i couldn't hear a heart beat for 3 seconds when i heard the heart beat slowly pump. it began to get faster into a normal pace. jadens eyes slowly flickered open. i smiled looking at him. when jaden slowly sat up i hugged him tightly. he was shocked.

i pulled away from the hug when he got into his senses of what just happened.

kay: i'm so glad your alive jaden

i kissed his cheek. he smiled slightly rubbing his eye

jaden: i'm so sorry kaylen what happened again.
kay: don't worry.. are you okay
jaden: i'm fine but are you okay?
kay: yeah you kinda passed out mid driving off the bridge lucky it wasn't so high otherwise we would of died. but i hurt my arm a little but it's all good
jaden: come on let's go home..

he hugged the guys and we all stafted walking to the car. i helped jaden who was limping. he got hurt the most. i was helping him guiding him. tears dropped from my eyes again. i love this guy so much he doesn't even understand it's just hard. i have forgave him i just can't let him back that easily you know?

once we got inside of the car we went home and then we rested jaden on the couch. i looked after him making sure he was fed. he wanted cuddles so i cuddled him to make sure he's okay you know?

the boys left to go shopping and stuff so it's just me and jaden. he sat there slowly falling asleep in my arms. i don't like being alone so i held him tighter. and slowly shut my eyes for a nap:)