???

i woke up with my phone ringing. i opened my phone and i had 5 missed calls of jaden. i quickly rang him back. he answered facetime and he shown me the kid he's been there for 5 hours.. jeez what have they been doing. KAYLEN don't overthink this.

kay: awhh he's so cute
jaden: we discussed he stays at ours every weekend and stuff i hope your ok with that
kay: awesome.
jaden: alright babe i'm gonna come back now i love you see you soon
kay: love you too

the call ended straight away and i looked at jules who was still sleeping. i got up went to the bathroom. once i finished my business i walked down the stairs and seen jaden just opened the door. he had such a smile on his face. i walked down to him and he hugged me tightly. he kissed my cheek and he walked straight into the living room on his phone. jules got up.

jules: jaden.
jaden: jules.

they hated each other so much. i sat down and it was so awkward. i looked up at jules.

jules: imma head home i'll call you tomorrow !
she hugged me and left. not one voice spoke when jaden got in he brung negative energy back with him. i got up it looked late outside.

i checked the time it was 10pm.

jaden: where you going babe ?
kay: i'm gonna go start getting ready for bed and probably go sleep come up if you want too?
jaden: i'll be up in a second.

i smiled slightly and walked upstairs i got in the shower and then i put on some comfy pjs and i laid in bed watching tv. the door opened and i seen jaden. he took his shirt and shoes off and he laid in bed next to me. he brung me way closer to him and then we slept.

THE NEXT MORNING.

i woke up to jaden getting up out of bed and i rolled onto his side.

jaden: i fucking forgot i had to be at sway for 11am it's 12 now and there gonna go fucking mad at me we had a interview with some people.

he rushed getting ready

kay: i'll come to sway later in my car if you want ?
jaden: okay bye baby

he kissed my quickly and ran so fast out the door.i got ready for the day i just put sweats on didn't do any makeup and put my hair in a messy bun i got shoes on got my keys,phone and my card and i left the house. i left some spray and jewellery in my car. i put that on when i got in. i drove to the sway house and the door opened as soon as i pulled up it was jaden he looked mad.

i unrolled my window and there was shouting. i got up and i walked in and mads was there...

bryce looked directly at me and he quickly pulled me outside and closed the door. you could hear faint shouting outside the door.

bryce: mads has gone crazy.. don't go in there!
kay: let me go in.. i'll be fine bryce.

i walked inside there and mads was in a crazy episode i could tell. she was screaming and crying on the floor in front of jaden begging for him back and he was reputedly saying no.

mads: JADEN PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING
jaden: mads please.. go home you need to keep kiara safe.. she isn't safe here with you like this and begging for me back it don't work like that.
mads: okay i'll be the best ever then?
jaden: i don't know okay?
mads: okay

she got up off the floor and wiped her tears. she looked at jaden and got kiara and left. kiara just say there with headphones and ipad she didn't take notice what was happening. poor baby girl.

i tapped jadens shoulder and he turned around looking down at me sort of disappointed

jaden: hey did you see that?
kay: mh... you bet i did.
jaden: kiara looked so sad sitting there she must of knew what her mother was doing.. she just didn't say anything she may be nearly 2 but that girls clever and... jeez mads is a spycho.

kay: as long as your ok i didn't want anything happening to you ? so about the interview how did it go? did they say anything to you when u came here or ?
jaden: oh babe the interview was amazing it's going to be out on youtube soon we can watch it
kay: that sounds great!! wanna go out and get some lunch it's been a long day today i can't wait for my bed ugh .
jaden: of course let me go to the restroom i'll be right back!!

he walked off and i sat on the couch. i seen kiara running back inside the house but no mads?

i picked her up and put her on the couch and waited for jaden to come down maybe she's staying with him today? mads wouldn't of left her baby right? jaden walked in the living room

jaden: babe you ready to- kiara ?
kay: she was still here is she staying with you ?
jaden: no not today that's tomorrow ? mads couldn't of left her right ? her baby what the fuck.

he rang mads and she answered.

mads: jaden kiara's yours i've been looking after her since the womb so it's your turn i'm off and i won't be hearing from you or anyone i've got a boyfriend just now and we're leaving LA bye.

she didn't let him get a word in when the phone hung up. i immediately looked at jaden.

jaden: how are we supposed to look after her we aren't prepared for any of this.
kay: i'm not her mother either
jaden: yeah that but also how are we gonna do this we have our own lives babe.
kay: i don't know jay.. we may have to take her to one of your relatives or mads if you know any?
jaden: her mothers quite nice i'm sure she'll take her in.. i mean she doesn't like me that much for dating you but i mean that's not the point right

kay: i'm telling you jaden... we can look after her for now until mads comes back.
jaden: okay well shall we just go home instead of getting lunch it's much harder going out.

i nodded and jaden held her in the car since we had no car seat for her. when we got home jaden and her sat in the living room watching tv and i was preparing lunch. i made sandwiches and stuff and we all ate together.