party...gone wrong

imessage: mybaby❤️
jaden- bold

hey babe the parties fun but my phones gonna die so i probably won't be able to reply to your messages if you text
oh okay that's fine
you should of came babyyyyy
yeah
you're being dry are you ok? <3
perfectly fine!! have fun at your party baby have a blast don't get too drunk<33
i won't don't worry i love you
i love you more j<3333333

end of text.

i drove to the party i seen jadens location. i pulled up outside now it's about 2 hours into the party so i'm sure people with be a bit drunk now. i locked my car and i got out. i walked in and there was loads of people. i made my way past them when i heard faint shouts i walked over to where that was and you'll never guess what i seen. i seen jaden sitting next to mads putting his hand on her thigh really high. she got up and sat on his lap and she gave him a lap dance. they where all getting excited when i seen josh he looked at me and back at jaden and mads. my eyes began to fill with water i knew this was such a bad idea. i was about to run to my car and go home when josh pulled my shoulder back lightly.

josh: hey kaylen jaden said you didn't wanna come why are you here??
kay: i decided i was going to surprise him but instead he cheated on me in front of my eyes.
josh: oh shoot yeah you guys are together still?
kay: yeah... i'm gonna go home.

i tear dropped from my eye and he wiped it
josh: don't cry please it's gonna be ok

he hugged me and i hugged him back.

josh: come on kay kay go home it's gonna be alright just go home and go to sleep pretend nothing happened and just yeah.

and i'm pretty much sobbing at this point my makeups ruined and i look so bad

kay: how can i pretend nothing happened when *sniffles* he cheated with his ex in front of my eyes again JOSH AGAIN.

i wiped my eyes and he looked down.

josh: trust me you don't wanna make a scene
kay: who said i don't that's my boyfriend right there.

i looked back at them and they where now kissing

josh: i'll speak to him go to your car
kay: i'll stay right here.. come back soon.

he nodded and walked away i watched every move. he walked over to them and you could see them talking.

josh's pov:

josh: come on jaden that's not cool cheating on kaylen again with the same girl and she's your ex
jaden: well guess what josh!?
josh: what..
jaden: kaylen ain't got to know she won't know about this imma go home to her later and fuck the living shit out of her we'll be fine.
josh: jaden you cant do that i can't keep defending your bad actions now stop this.

mads: mh daddy that's so good
josh: shut the fuck up mads!!
mads: jaden fuck me

she started sucking on his neck

jaden: josh seriously dude i got a crowd and i'm a bit b-

he couldn't finish his sentence when he locked eyes with kaylen i can't imagine how she feels.

end of joshs pov back to kaylen.

i was watching them and then jaden looked at me dead in the eye. he slowly stopped getting excited and what he was doing with mads and more tears dropped from my eyes. how could he..

he got up and ran towards me i ran to my car as fast as i could i got in and locked the doors. i seen him running after me and he banged on the window trying to get my attention. i cried more.

kay: GO AWAY JADEN
jaden: listen kaylen i'm sorry i didn't know you where coming and it sort of got out of control.
kay: THIS IS WHY I CANT FUCKING TRUST YOU JADEN FUCK YOU MAN FUCK YOU.
jaden: c'mon kaylen please not here.
kay: IF ANYONE SHOULD DO THAT TO YOU IT SHOULD BE ME.. you know what

i wiped my tears.

Kay: i've been PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT SINCE I WAS FUCKING 16. 16 YOU MESSED WITH ME RAPED ME DONE ALL THIS STUFF TO ME WHY WHY WHY AM I STILL WITH YOU. IM WITH SUCH A DICKHEAD THIS IS WHY WE'RE BETTER OFF WITHOUT EACHOTHER AS SOON AS I STEPPED INTO THE SWAY HOUSE I KNEW IT WAS A MISTAKE  NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OTHERWISE I WILL CALL THE COPS. jaden i've been putting up with this shit since i was 16 that's such a young age i've been dealing with your constant lies for 4 years. that's so not cool not don't think about coming home. go home to your kids and your new girlfriend.

i turned my car on.

jaden: come on kaylen don't be like this you know i love you i got out of control why don't you believe me i've been with you for so long i've finally got you on my good side and now your making things worser for yourself.
kay: jaden nothings worser for myself it's worser for you.. your gonna beg for me to come back .
jaden: so your saying this is the end mh?
kay: i can't answer that question.

i zoomed off and i drove to my house sobbing in such pain and doubt. i got home i got inside i locked all the doors and i walked right upstairs i got changed and i washed my face and i got into bed. i was watching vampire diaries when jaden phoned my phone.

20 missed calls from 'mybaby❤️'

kay: jaden what do you want from me
jaden: please let me in im cold outside.
kay: don't fucking talk to me when you come in don't touch me don't come near me don't talk to me your sleeping in the guest room tonight.
jaden: ok ok fine just let me the fuck in before i break down this fucking door.

i let him in and i walked straight up the stairs and i went to sleep. i woke up when i heard the shower in my room running...