my lifes so bad.

jaden answered confused .

jaden: hello who is this ?
kay: it's me jay it's me kaylen!!
jaden: KAYLEN OH MY FUCK WHERE ARE YOU
kay: jaden come get me please.. save me.

i cried down the phone to him barely even breathing. he asked for my location and i sent him it. he ended the call snd i cried next to katie. i seen jadens car pull up and he came running towards me and brought me into a tight hug. with his chin on my head. i cried into his chest.

katie: please take her home safe she's been through a lot
kay: i cant thank you enough katie
katie: your welcome love

she hugged me and i walked away with jaden and he drove home. while he was driving he asked me what happened.

kay: i don't wanna talk about it can we go home
jaden: kay you need to tell me what happened i haven't seen you cry so much since when that happened please tell me what happened.

kay: please don't tell anyone jay i beg you.
jaden: i wont love tell me.
kay: i was on a walk and some guys kidnapped me and raped me and locked me in a room. they smashed my phone and i had to breakout.

tears dropped from my eyes again and jaden looked at me he looked like he was going to cry.

he pulled up to the side of the road and gave me a deep hug and looked at me.

jaden: whenever your going out tell me please
kay: i will.

he kissed my forehead and he started driving holding my hand with his left and drove with his right.

jaden: wanna stay in a hotel to get you fixed up before you see the boys and stuff ?
kay: that would be nice thank you jaden
jaden: it's babe to you
kay: you can call me babe i don't want to i'll call you jay.

he smiled and agreed. we're not dating by the way!

we got to the hotel and he booked a room.
306 remember that.

after we walked to our room and i sat down at the edge of the bed. he smiled looking around.

jaden: a nice place right ?
kay: yeah it is .. woah.

i got up and started looking around. i opened a draw and i seen a picture. of a person with a girl in a mask. the girl didn't look happy. she kinda looked like me.

i looked back at jaden and closed the draw. he jumped on to the bed and threw his shoes off. he tapped the side of the bed and i walked there. i laid down staring at the ceiling and jaden was trying to figure out how to work the dam tv.

kay: it gives me weird vibes now.. this room you know? i'm not crazy but like-
jaden: oh stop being dramatic.
kay: i'm not it's just.. the gut feeling.
jaden: you always have a gut feeling

i just looked at the tv and we where watching this random program and jaden slapped his hand on my thigh. he went higher and higher i looked down and looked at him. he looked at me.

jaden: and what is wrong with you mrs
kay: it's literally nothing
jaden: is it my hand placement
kay: of course not im just tired

he rubbed my thigh with his fingers and i got butterflies. then i needed the toilet.

i got up

jaden: where are you going
kay: to the bathroom i need the toilet.
jaden: alright hurry back

i nodded and i closed the bathroom door. i pulled down my trousers and i went to the toilet. there was a slight knock of the bathroom door.

kay: i'll be back in a second jay!
jaden: what kay?
kay: are you knocking on the door
jaden: no i'm on the bed

he shouted. i pulled my trousers up and looked.

jaden: i'm not lying what do you mean.
kay: someone knocked on the door.

jaden looked behind me with a shocked face.

someone was there it felt like? i turned around and nothing was there. i ran towards the bed and laid down really close to jaden.

jaden: something was behind you kaylen i swear
kay: your probably pranking me.
jaden: i swear kaylen i'm not.. we need to leave
kay: what was it
jaden: some tall guy

he opened the draw and he found the picture. he was trying to find something of course.

i got up and stood in front of him. he looked down at the picture at the door and me.

jaden: t-that guy was standing behind you.. have you been to this hotel before that's you

he pointed towards the picture.

kay: i've never been here in my life i swear
jaden: get your stuff we're going.

we quickly grabbed our stuff and we tried opening the door with the key. it didn't work.

we tried again pulling as hard as we could. did not work. i started panicking and jaden called the hotel. we heard a few people walk towards the door and the door opened. jaden peaked and there was this woman.

??: are you here by yourself sir ?
jaden: uh no my friends here with me.
??: just friends right?
jaden: talking.

he quickly nodded and the girl tried kissing him. he pushed her away. he dragged my arm and we quickly got out of there. when we got to jadens car we sat down breathing heavily from fast running

jaden looked at me.

jaden: we may have to go somewhere else or sway..
kay: jaden you know we can't go back tho
jaden: i know babe i really know but this is the last thing we can do.. i don't wanna stay in a hotel anymore that was so spooky.
kay: i cant believe my face was on the picture..

i was playing with my fingers while jaden drived with the radio on. i had a flashback. that looked like the bedroom when i got r@ped.

i gasped

jaden: what happened are you ok!!!!!
he looked at me then the road rapidly

kay: that was the guy who raped me.
jaden: what the fuck!
kay: yeah.. what do we do how did he find me?

i started nearly crying looking up and the car lights looked blurry since it was gloomy dark outside.

jaden: kay we have to go back to sway.
kay: can we sneak through the window i beg you.
jaden: yeah but you can't make noise in your room.
kay: besides it's only to sleep.
jaden: the best idea is to go to sway or stay in the car
kay: the car. yes.

he nodded and we found a spot to park near a field. it was near a house it was quite big the number was
                                      306..
i didn't question it because it's a number right?